Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cabela's digital fit floor mats

Old 08-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #2
Artificial Intelligence beats natural stupidity
easyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shedeasyeatlanta is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
easyeatlanta's Tacoma Gallery
link didnt work for me

edit: worked the second time
Old 08-12-2011, 04:06 PM   #3
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeatlanta View Post
link didnt work for me

edit: worked the second time
worked the second time for me too. strange.

is this a good price for these?
Old 08-12-2011, 04:11 PM   #4
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Great find! I think I might order a set of these
Old 08-16-2011, 09:03 AM   #5
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
got my weathertech cabela's trail gear 2 floor mats today, they came in a cabela's box and then when i pulled out the floor mats they have the weathertech sticker on them and come with extra stickers that say cabela's trail gear 2. These are the weathertech digital fit floor mats for the front only at $69.99, with shipping it came out to 80 bucks. A great buy for weathertech digital fit mats

PICKS TO FOLLOW
Old 08-16-2011, 09:22 AM   #7
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered, great deal thanks bro!
just got mine today. met the ups guy in the driveway and put them on as soon as he left. That was a great deal thanks!!!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:24 AM   #8
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. Just picked up my Weathertechs yesterday at practically retail price! Haha. Oh well.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #9
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
here are pictures. This is a great deal considering you will spend $130 on weathertech's digital floor mats shipped.

Lets see the mats in your tacoma!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #10
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
here are pictures. This is a great deal considering you will spend $130 on weathertech's digital floor mats shipped.

Which ones you got ? Are those "w/Passenger side mat retention hooks"
BTW Thanks for the tip, I just got coupon for 10% off.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:38 AM   #11
Tacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacoma831's Tacoma Gallery
I just got a gift card for Cabela's and I'm definitely getting these!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:58 AM   #13
2011 TRD Sport is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
2011 TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the link. Just ordered some!
Old 08-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #15
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
WVTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So cabela's has digital fit floor mats that are made by weathertech and some of them apparently come with weathertech stickers where the cabela's sticker will go. They are on sale right now, link below.

I picked myself up a pair today

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabel...h-All+Products
Ordered a pair a week ago & they came with the weathertech name on them.
Old 08-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #16
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WVTacoma08 View Post
Ordered a pair a week ago & they came with the weathertech name on them.
did you get the fronts and the rear? id be curious to know if the rear is the weathertech with the hump for the middle

I was suprised how quick mine got here, ordered on the 12th, expected delivery was the 22nd. got them today!!!
Old 08-16-2011, 11:39 AM   #17
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Weather Tech /Cabelas Confusion

I just ordered my floor mats but I have a question, on Cabelas web site it asked wether I wanted the passengers floor mats with or with out retention hooks. My 06 Tacoma doesnt have retention hooks so I want them without but when I talked to Cabelas they stated the the drivers side doesnt have retention hooks. Dont all the drivers side have retention hooks because Cabelas stated they dont, so now Im confused! Some advise would be appreciated, I hope I ordered the right ones. The only two opitions I had were with passenger side retention holes or without. By the way, thanks to the OP for the heads up I missed the last GB on weather techs so now I dont have to wait for the next one!
Old 08-16-2011, 11:57 AM   #18
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. Sir
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06taco View Post
I just ordered my floor mats but I have a question, on Cabelas web site it asked wether I wanted the passengers floor mats with or with out retention hooks. My 06 Tacoma doesnt have retention hooks so I want them without but when I talked to Cabelas they stated the the drivers side doesnt have retention hooks. Dont all the drivers side have retention hooks because Cabelas stated they dont, so now Im confused! Some advise would be appreciated, I hope I ordered the right ones. The only two opitions I had were with passenger side retention holes or without. By the way, thanks to the OP for the heads up I missed the last GB on weather techs so now I dont have to wait for the next one!
I have a 2009 TRD and it has the retention hooks on the drivers side. You can always rip the hooks out if you don't want to use them, you can't do the reverse as far as I know.
Old 08-16-2011, 12:10 PM   #19
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
Damn they don't have Access cab rears do they?
Old 08-16-2011, 12:29 PM   #20

PS78's Tacoma Gallery
i bought them to fit my 2011 DC tacoma, mine have retention hooks on both sides which the way cabela's describes it is a little wonky. Knowing i had the retention hooks from my previous floor mats i wasnt to worried but the package comes 4 NEW retention hooks for the weathertech's, also the weathertechs or cabela's trail gear 2 have TWO holes on each floor mat, which line up perfect to where your old retention hooks were.

this is on a 2011, i dont know about the previous models.