1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

headlight help

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by taylor.hagens, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Aug 14, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    taylor.hagens

taylor.hagens [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    taylor
    Vehicle:
    08 trd sr5 tacoma
    rough country 3 in lift 33 in bf goodrich all terrains black trex mesh grille black diamond fab. light bar 6 in PIAA ATP's all weather floor mats angel eye headlights avid offroad sliders black westin bull bar black PIAA 510 super white driving lights foglight anytime mod allpro offroad rear bumper
    what type of blacked out angel eye headlights should i get? i am interested but dont know what kind to get. i have a silver 4d trd sr5 lb with a 3 in lift tires black trex grille and a black westin bull bar...what do you guys think?

2. Aug 14, 2011 at 6:00 PM
    Pugga

Pugga Pasti-Dip Free 1983 - 2015... It was a good run

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Massachusetts
    Vehicle:
    '19 Ford F-250 6.7 SCrew
    F-250 Land Yacht Mod
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lighting/84308-lighting-faq-please-read-before-posting.html
    Read this for some ideas. Personally, I think you should make your own using The Retrofit Source and your OEM headlights. By far the best light output you can get vs. the aftermarket headlight assemblies and the best looking in my opinion. Search morimoto or FX-R retrofit. Here's a link to some retrofit ideas.
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/150406-hid-retrofit-fx-r-bixenon-projectors-gb.html

Products Discussed in

To Top