Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

any reason this wouldnt work on a TRD tacoma

Old 08-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #1
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
any reason this wouldnt work on a TRD tacoma

i have a DC LB TRD taco

wondering if there is any reason this will not work on a TRD

http://www.etrailer.com/exhaust-2011...V6+4.0L+Engine

any other exhaust you suggest, the price on that one just looks too good to pass up
Old 08-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #2
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Doesn't appear to be any reason why it wouldn't....
Old 08-15-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
GreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the roughGreatBasinTaco is a jewel in the rough
Army:
Name: Mike
GreatBasinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
should work, the magnaflow part numbers are correct
Old 08-15-2011, 04:50 PM   #4
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
awesome than ill be making an order soon, unless we have a site vendor that wishes to honor the same price and ill pay the shiping to Canada
Old 08-15-2011, 08:43 PM   #5
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
I would ask why they say it doesn't:

Does not work on X-Runner or TRD models
Old 08-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wlmuncy View Post
I would ask why they say it doesn't:

Does not work on X-Runner or TRD models
You mean there's an advantage to buying an SR5???? lol
Old 08-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #7
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
awesome than ill be making an order soon, unless we have a site vendor that wishes to honor the same price and ill pay the shiping to Canada
If you do get it, I'd like to hear it
Old 08-15-2011, 09:36 PM   #8
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouyin2000 View Post
If you do get it, I'd like to hear it
Ordering on friday, so it'll be here and installed the weekend after labor day long weekend, well meet up for coffee or a beer one night
Old 08-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #9
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sure dude. I have 4 days off for labour day.

Check out the Edmonton thread(s) in the Canada section. we've been talking about a meet for a month or so now.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:14 PM   #10
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure dude. I have 4 days off for labour day.

Check out the Edmonton thread(s) in the Canada section. we've been talking about a meet for a month or so now.

hahah nah the weekend after, i get married the saturday of labor day lol and than drive to bonnyville for work tuesday, but im free the whole next weekend, pending the old ball and chain doesnt kill me
Old 08-15-2011, 10:41 PM   #11
Butl3rM0nk3y is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
Butl3rM0nk3y's Tacoma Gallery
My guess is that they are just being imprecise and that they mean it will not work with a TRD off road since the double cabs are all short beds, but probably works fine with the TRD sport long bed. I dont know enough about the x-runners to have any idea why they might be different. I hate when websites are very vague or contradictory with their product descriptions, especially for something as expensive, exact, and cumbersome to return as this.
Old 08-15-2011, 10:44 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butl3rM0nk3y View Post
My guess is that they are just being imprecise and that they mean it will not work with a TRD off road since the double cabs are all short beds, but probably works fine with the TRD sport long bed. I dont know enough about the x-runners to have any idea why they might be different. I hate when websites are very vague or contradictory with their product descriptions, especially for something as expensive, exact, and cumbersome to return as this.
Canadian models don't have any TRD Off Road double cabs. They only come in Access Cabs.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:12 PM   #13
Butl3rM0nk3y is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
Butl3rM0nk3y's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Canadian models don't have any TRD Off Road double cabs. They only come in Access Cabs.
OK... but since that website has reviews from customers all over the US, I have to assume that their target market includes many places where TRD off road DCs do exist. Either way their product description sucks, thats all im saying.