1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

South Jersey Tacos

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by deerslayer75, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Aug 18, 2011 at 1:16 PM
    deerslayer75

deerslayer75 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Tim
    jersey shore
    Vehicle:
    11 TRD sport Dblcab Lngbed
    pop-n-lock, mcgard tailgate lock, chrome tube steps, bed extender, chrome brush guard, Fold a cover (G-4) tonneau, weather tech floor mats and rain gaurds, sock monkey: TRD 3rd brake light and whitetail decals, LED bed lights, blue map & dome, 3rd brake light and license plate LED mod, illuminated 4x4 switch, fishing rod holder mod, scangauge II, Remote start & alarm, TW sticker, Flyzeye cupholder light mod
    Any one on here live in south Jersey, say Toms River and below (Atlantic, Ocean and Cape may counties?) Just trying to get the word out down here. It doesn't seem anyone knows about it. I am still waiting for tcbob to send me a TW sticker so I can spread the word a little. I have yet to see a TW sticker down here.

2. Aug 18, 2011 at 1:50 PM
    wildjerseyfirefighter

wildjerseyfirefighter I sell fishing and fishing accessories

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe
    NJ
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma TRD Sport
    stock, for now
    I had one on my 96..I saw ONE other TW sticker, and it was on a first gen black tacoma x-cab..Btw im in Toms river

Products Discussed in

To Top