Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LED Light Bars... Show em off!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #1
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
prerunner32's Tacoma Gallery
LED Light Bars... Show em off!

If you have them on your truck post em!

Im thinking of getting some Rigids and putting them in my front bumper. Probably a 30in. A nice clean look. Want to get ideas of how you are mounting them!

Couldnt find a thread dedicated to jsut pictures of Tacomas with LED Bars... So this is it!
Old 08-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #2
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-18-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
Double
I have a naked N-Fab light bar that is begging for an LED light bar. Just haven't spent the time to figure out exactly what I want yet.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:07 PM   #4
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
can we add led rock lights to this thread!!????
Old 08-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
Icepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really niceIcepuck72 is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
Icepuck72's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.visionxusa.com/advanced_s...20401c3759cd23
Old 08-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #6
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
can we add led rock lights to this thread!!????
I'm for that

Old 08-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #7
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dude!!! those are epic! are they aimed/bright enought for wheelin tho? what kind are those? i think its a great idea
Old 08-18-2011, 03:19 PM   #8
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
dude!!! those are epic! are they aimed/bright enought for wheelin tho? what kind are those? i think its a great idea
yeah the point of them is to see the rocks at night, rock crawling in the day is crazy enough!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:22 PM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah i built brackets so i can move them and aim them different if I needed too. and they are plenty bright for rock crawling they light the rocks just fine.

They are these http://www.amazon.com/Vision-HIL-STW.../dp/B000ES867C
Old 08-18-2011, 03:24 PM   #10
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
yeah the point of them is to see the rocks at night, rock crawling in the day is crazy enough!

well i no the point!^^^^^ im just saying, im afrai as hell to wheel at night as hard as i do during the day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah i built brackets so i can move them and aim them different if I needed too. and they are plenty bright for rock crawling they light the rocks just fine.

They are these http://www.amazon.com/Vision-HIL-STW.../dp/B000ES867C
cheers sir
Old 08-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #11

Quote:
well i no the point!^^^^^ im just saying, im afrai as hell to wheel at night as hard as i do during the day....

cheers sir
oh my bad haha yeah same here, i would be scared to rock crawl in the day if i had a 4x4 and night would be nuts!
Old 08-18-2011, 03:27 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wheeling at night is a whole new ball game it's fun but it can and will freak you the hell out.
Old 08-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #13
pavement is boring....

tahts what im saying.... if i can find a way to hit the diff armor during the day, im pretty sure at night i would bat 1000 hahaha
Old 08-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #14
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tahts what im saying.... if i can find a way to hit the diff armor during the day, im pretty sure at night i would bat 1000 hahaha
Steps and ledges are the worst but the rock lights help out a lot. Jberry183 has HID rock lights and those dam things are bright! but my little LEDs do well
Old 08-18-2011, 03:33 PM   #15
pavement is boring....

damn... hid that sounds over kill. i like the way urs look. added to the list
Old 08-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #16
TRD
prerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedprerunner32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The rock led lights are sick
Old 08-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #17
"I'd Rather Live, Than Live Forever"
Moose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMoose1988 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
Moose1988's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sick man. You can control them with the wireless remote? And thy are strobe lights too? A.d if I read correctly, have a microphone. So Im guessing theu strobe to the music. Sooo many uses for those. Must have those..lol
Old 08-18-2011, 11:38 PM   #18
TRD

Bump.... Still not one picture of a LED light bar on a tacoma...

just sayin..
Old 08-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #19
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Baja Designs "Stealth" 40" 35000 Lumens, Enjoy!

And just for fun, Baja Designs Rock/utility LEDs
Old 08-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #20
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
tacovendor, do you have and pictures from inside the truck with the led bar on?

Products Discussed in this Thread