LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

A sad day....

Old 06-08-2007, 04:49 AM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
A sad day....

This post isn't really regarding 2nd gen taco's but i thought i would vent a little and share my grief. The good news is i still have a Tacoma. The bad news is i no longer have a BMW. My brother was driving it yesterday and totaled it. He rear-ended some guy on the interstate. I drove that car for over 7 years and never wrecked it. It's a shame, it was a great car. Anyway, at least i still have my truck.

R.I.P Gretchen, you will be missed
Old 06-08-2007, 05:47 AM   #2
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to read of your lost. I know... losing a car is almost like losing a family member. But at least you do still have your Taco ! Thinking of Gretchen.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:20 AM   #3
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your condolences Corey. you're right, it is kinda like losing a family member.... at the very least a beloved pet. That car was the first big thing i ever bought. I did all the repairs and maintenance myself. I'm sure gonna miss her
Old 06-08-2007, 09:32 AM   #4
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EvilBetty's Tacoma Gallery
Um.... btw... hows your brother?

It's always been my dream pair to have me a Taco and a Beamer.

I'm half way there
Old 06-08-2007, 09:40 AM   #5
brant_trd is on a distinguished road

brant_trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBetty View Post
Um.... btw... hows your brother?

It's always been my dream pair to have me a Taco and a Beamer.

I'm half way there

Same here man, I love the new M3 GTR or the M5 would hit just right, too
Old 06-08-2007, 11:48 AM   #6

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Brother's fine, if he had been hurt i wouldn't have care about the car. He has a ringing in his ears from the airbag but thats it. I want another Beamer.... an old one, i hate the new ones.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:54 AM   #7
EvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvilBetty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I used to hate the new ones, but those new 5 and 7 series vehicles are beautiful.

Not to mention I would give up one of the "twins" for a new M5 or M6.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:23 PM   #8

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Don't get me wrong, new Beamers are gorgeous, but they're made like shit now. They use to be made like tanks but they just don't last like they use to.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:34 PM   #9

Ah that I can't contribute to. I have not drove one, or known someone who owns one for years.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #10
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I'm very glad that your brother is eh okay!
Old 06-08-2007, 07:47 PM   #11

nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilBetty View Post
Ah that I can't contribute to. I have not drove one, or known someone who owns one for years.
I had a 1990 325i, which is the e30 body style. They look mean as hell in the rear view mirror, especially when they are only a few inches off the ground, which mine was. My Beamer looked like it would eat you alive then shit you out. Anyway, i have known lots of people who have owned beamers from the mid 90's and up and have had problem after problem. They are like Volkswagons. VW use to make a great product, then they got too technical and now everything they make is shit compared to whats coming out of japan, or even America. They need to stop focusing so much on aminities and get backt to raw engineering. I want a car that will last, not a car with heated seats, heated cup holders and a heated stearing wheel. BMW's from the early 90's late 80's are the best, especially if you can get your hands on a M class. Anyway, thanks for your sympathy. I need it after Gretchen has left me...