Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Any Performance Chips for a 2011 Tacoma PreRunner 4.0L V6 SR5?

Old 08-18-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Any Performance Chips for a 2011 Tacoma PreRunner 4.0L V6 SR5?

I'm looking to chip my truck. Anyone has any info on which brands is a good choice? Check out my signature as to what I already have and what will go along with it. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-18-2011, 11:07 PM   #3
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
THIS

http://www.urdusa.com/Electronics-Pe...duct_info.html
Old 08-19-2011, 12:10 AM   #4
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KalamaKid View Post
YOu got this too? Thanks for the info.....I'll look into it.
Old 08-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No but I want one! Although I have seen what it does and it will give you a little bit better ride with your intake and exhaust setup. Cheap too if you think about it.
Old 08-19-2011, 01:03 AM   #6
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No but I want one! Although I have seen what it does and it will give you a little bit better ride with your intake and exhaust setup. Cheap too if you think about it.
I'm gonna order it soon....
Old 08-19-2011, 01:10 AM   #7
You should post pics of your install... I'm more of a plug and play type
Old 08-19-2011, 09:50 AM   #8
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
I'm gonna order it soon....
Do it. The install doesn't look to bad. I am doing mine either this weekend or next.

Quote:
You should post pics of your install... I'm more of a plug and play type
I think for your year they have a plug and play harness that you can buy along with the mafcal. But last time I checked it was pretty pricey!
Old 08-20-2011, 02:27 AM   #9
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
BuMP.....