LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Gas is cheap again! I can buy super!!

Old 10-26-2008, 06:06 AM   #21
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey200 View Post
1.99 here in SD
OMG GOD!! that's freaking awesome, how much is the super then??

How can NJ can't get the gas down that low since we refine the crap of them out here?

I want to leave but the future does want to leave the parents, I'll move down to NC for couple of years n move back up later on or something...
Old 10-26-2008, 07:35 AM   #22
kubota man is on a distinguished road
kubota man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasey200 View Post
1.99 here in SD

oboy im traden my taco to a tundra
Old 10-26-2008, 08:21 AM   #23
Displaced Texan
MotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to allMotoXFreeStyle61 is a name known to all

Air Force: 1LT
MotoXFreeStyle61's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MotoXFreeStyle61 Send a message via MSN to MotoXFreeStyle61
I wonder long this lower gas flux is going to last. Remember over the summer when people were talking about businesses and goods raising prices because fuel charges were so high to ship them? At these prices I wonder how long it'll take for that to start trickling down if that even happens. Do you think business are going to reduce prices once they realize the revenue people are still willing to pay? Something to think about.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:27 AM   #24
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Companies are already lowering their prices in hopes of attracting customers. I will say this, the gas prices aren't coming down as fast as oil prices right now. As I said earlier, I think Americans will start going back to buying bigger trucks and SUV's once they feel the economy is starting to stabalize. I figure by the start of the new year and the elections have been finalized, the economy will start to stabalize.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Look at us now...

Over two years later...bump...

Discuss...
Bored?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:06 PM   #28
george3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
george3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkfeeney View Post
Gas regular today is $2.39 and super it was $2.79, i filled it up with super!!! Awesome!!! But opec wants to cut production again to bring the price up!!! Wtf man!!
It's $1 more in North Jersey - think it's worth the trip ?
Old 07-12-2011, 03:08 PM   #30
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by george3 View Post
It's $1 more in North Jersey - think it's worth the trip ?
I guess you missed the post date of: 10-25-2008, 06:21 PM
Old 07-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #31
Bill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the roughBill in Ky is a jewel in the rough

Bill in Ky's Tacoma Gallery
I just filled up this morning here in Western Kentucky.... $3.59 for reg.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #32
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam i saw this thread and didnt see the date and saw 1.99 i almost shit my self
Old 07-12-2011, 03:44 PM   #33
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Bored?

Clicked on a link at the bottom of another thread, finished reading that thread, and clicked on the link for this one.

I like to read peoples opinions/points of views/ and what not. Especially on threads like these... I really don't know why though.
Old 07-12-2011, 04:29 PM   #35
Muscles is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Load Master
Name: Kyle
Muscles's Tacoma Gallery
Haha i love old threads
Old 07-12-2011, 04:40 PM   #36
Retired?
gatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired
Name: Scott
gatlin69's Tacoma Gallery
Hey it is good to bring them back to life...funny...Funny I thought $3.31 was cheap when I got it last week..lol