Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tool box with Undercover Tonneau Cover + 3 ?'s

Old 08-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Tool box with Undercover Tonneau Cover + 3 ?'s

Hello Forum'

I would like to know if its possible to have a tool box (in bed, under the rails, against the rear bed wall) that I can still open enough to access the tools even with the undercover tonneau raised up but still attached to the truck.

Also, how does the Undercover tonneau attach to the truck? Is there a hinge back there? Does it clip on some how? I have never seen how it is attached so if anyone has pics I would appreciate it.

Finally, If I am carrying something that is about a foot or so taller than the top of the bed can I still drive the truck as long as I tie down the tonneau cover? I read somewhere on this forum that some one did drive the their truck while the tonneau was raised but I can't find the post now.

I plan to buy a 2nd gen double cab Tacoma by the end of the year so I want to prepare myself for what I want for the bed. I appreciate your time, pics, & reponses.