Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Low profile rook basket/rack for a topper

Old 08-21-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
DueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDueNorth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
DueNorth's Tacoma Gallery
Low profile rook basket/rack for a topper

Hi everyone, I'm considering putting a Thule or Yakima roof rack on my leer/are shell but I think a low profile roof rack/basket would work better for me. I remember seeing a members truck that had one without the cross bars or Thule/Yakima rack. Can anybody remember what the rack is called?

Since I like to put my truck into the garage I'm afraid that with a Thule roof rack and a basket on top I definitely wont fit. So if I could find a low profile basket (without the built up sides) that would work much better for me.

Any suggestions? Thanks!