Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 TACOMA MEGA-THREAD

Old 12-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #3901
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iloveoregon View Post
I got my 2012 about a month ago! I am liking it so far!
What size tires are you running? they look good!
Old 12-18-2011, 08:37 AM   #3902
socal_av is on a distinguished road

Name: Rudy
socal_av's Tacoma Gallery
Decided to add in here again.. Just doing bhlm on the truck
Attached Thumbnails
2012 TACOMA MEGA-THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1324226145.509528.jpg   2012 TACOMA MEGA-THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1324226164.586705.jpg   2012 TACOMA MEGA-THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1324226178.403965.jpg  
Old 12-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #3903
Iloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
Iloveoregon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zul View Post
Really? I heard they had plenty left. They were only going to make 40,000 sets but the sales were pretty lackluster and they had plenty left. At least that is what I heard. We'll see...
40k sets? Wow, I heard something along the lines of 20k at most.. The DMV lady at the dealership told me they were sold out.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:25 PM   #3904
Iloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shedIloveoregon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nic
Iloveoregon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
What size tires are you running? they look good!
I am running 265/75/16 BF's AT
Old 12-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #3905
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Jealousy is an ugly word. But you don't seem to care....
Old 12-20-2011, 10:34 AM   #3906
TJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTJGARZA84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: TIM
TJGARZA84's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal_av View Post
Decided to add in here again.. Just doing bhlm on the truck
SELL THESE TO ME - I WANT A BHLM ON MY 2012 - im serious if u wanna sell em PM me
Old 12-21-2011, 08:59 AM   #3907
iceaxe is on a distinguished road

Name: Ice
iceaxe's Tacoma Gallery
I am now part of the evil empire.... I just bought my first Yota.

2012 Tacoma double cab TRD Sport in white. Brought it home, shaved off all the badges and now I'm playing with the entune system.

Saturday I'll pull out the chrome toyota grille insert and paint it black and add the hose clamp theft deterent to the tailgate. Some nice mods that cost almost nothing. Thanks for posting all the great how-to's and mods in this forum. It has been a big help to a noob yota owner.

That is all...
Old 12-21-2011, 09:25 AM   #3908
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
So I haven't read every post in here, but from toyota's site, is it right that the sport ONLY has the ugly 18" wheels as an option?
Old 12-21-2011, 09:46 AM   #3909
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by captclueless View Post
So I haven't read every post in here, but from toyota's site, is it right that the sport ONLY has the ugly 18" wheels as an option?
No. There are two TRD Sports; the regular and the upgrade.

The upgrade sport has the 18" chrome clad wheels.
Old 12-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #3910
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
No. There are two TRD Sports; the regular and the upgrade.

The upgrade sport has the 18" chrome clad wheels.
hmmmm. So you can't get the DCSB in a sport without getting the upgrade package?

Or I am just living up to my username again.

EDIT. their build your own must not be working right. Cause when I look at it, it shows 2 off road packages (one with DRL's and 1 without) Then the sport upgrade package. No regular sport package.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #3911
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
The "build your own" thing on the website is porked. The truck I bought is impossible to build on that thing, and yet, here I've bought and everything.

I wouldn't take it as canonical is what I am saying. Your best bet is to find a salesperson with a clue and work with them.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:38 AM   #3912
iceaxe is on a distinguished road

Name: Ice
iceaxe's Tacoma Gallery
Sport comes in two pacakges, regular and upgrade. The 18" wheels are part of the upgrade.
Old 12-21-2011, 08:55 PM   #3914
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Test drove a 12' dc mgm trd off road absolutely loved it!!! I put a deposit down for the last dc timberland mica trd off road my dealer is getting. They said that color is being discontinued . Wont be here until jan 14 tho boo!
Old 12-21-2011, 09:30 PM   #3915
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
^ what year timberline are u getting? I thought that color was discontinued in the 2012s no
Old 12-22-2011, 08:51 AM   #3916
ski-doo ride the best screw the rest!
Murph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant futureMurph has a brilliant future

Army: 19D
Murph's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunercrab View Post
^ what year timberline are u getting? I thought that color was discontinued in the 2012s no
He told me it was a 2012 and that yes in fact my favorite color is being dis-continued =(. Tottally worth the 1K deposit to secure it . Refunded on delivery of course.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:46 PM   #3917
All of those moments....will be lost.....in time
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
He told me it was a 2012 and that yes in fact my favorite color is being dis-continued =(. Tottally worth the 1K deposit to secure it . Refunded on delivery of course.
Pretty sure Timberline ended with the 2011's , the 2012 green colour is Spruce Mica
Old 12-22-2011, 12:55 PM   #3918
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
^ yeah I'm at the dealer now and they said the timberline is no more on the 2012s. It's spruce mica. A different green.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:28 PM   #3919
Steelerfan is on a distinguished road
Steelerfan's Tacoma Gallery
Northern Ca TRD Sport

Wondering if anybody else from Nor-Cal was having problems acquiring a 2012 TRD Sport (not upgrade) DCLB 4x4 AT? I've been told by multiple dealers that the NorCal region was not allocated these trucks. Is this true? Thanks.
Old 12-22-2011, 02:33 PM   #3920
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up my new Bakflip F1 for my 2012 DCLB...So now I have an F1 cover and EGR slimline rain guards and no truck yet. Delivery got delayed 3 weeks. Pics to come after the 9th.