Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 TACOMA MEGA-THREAD

Old 12-22-2011, 03:33 PM   #3921
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up my new Bakflip F1 for my 2012 DCLB...So now I have an F1 cover and EGR slimline rain guards and no truck yet. Delivery got delayed 3 weeks. Pics to come after the 9th.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #3922
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked up mine tonight. Had them swap my old tires and rims off for the new ones.

Old 12-22-2011, 07:13 PM   #3923
Deetz is on a distinguished road
Deetz's Tacoma Gallery
^^ That truck with that color and those wheels looks amazing!
Old 12-22-2011, 07:56 PM   #3924
Professional Goofball
zul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to beholdzul is a splendid one to behold
zul's Tacoma Gallery
SO jealous of your wheels...
Old 12-22-2011, 09:13 PM   #3925
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^ lol thanks. Yeah the dealer was not happy I was taking them off my trade. I was like they either go on my new one or I ain't signing a thing. Those things are like gold anymore. I actually managed to snag a spare one new in box bout a year ago just in case.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:32 AM   #3926
tpr676 is on a distinguished road

tpr676's Tacoma Gallery
That's the wheel Toyota should offer, love'em.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #3927
=toytruck= is on a distinguished road

Name: Jay
=toytruck='s Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-23-2011, 10:46 AM   #3928
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone cares... That color you have all been talking about is called TimberLAND Mica.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #3929
AKA "06tacosport"

^ lol ur right. Duh
Old 12-23-2011, 10:50 AM   #3930
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
If anyone cares... That color you have all been talking about is called TimberLAND Mica.
That's so 2011
Old 12-23-2011, 06:59 PM   #3932
FPS-a-holic
Fractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shedFractured is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Fractured's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelerfan View Post
Wondering if anybody else from Nor-Cal was having problems acquiring a 2012 TRD Sport (not upgrade) DCLB 4x4 AT? I've been told by multiple dealers that the NorCal region was not allocated these trucks. Is this true? Thanks.
I just got mine a week ago in san jose. Its a magnetic grey 4x4 double cab trd sport with the tx pro wheels and exhaust. It was the last one though. Pm me if you have any questions.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:30 AM   #3933
WoodsonNoles is on a distinguished road
WoodsonNoles's Tacoma Gallery
So question: I have my iPod plugged in through the USB and when I go to browse through my library it will start to play whenever I don't move the nob for a few seconds. This is very annoying considering I have about 60 gigs worth of music on my iPod and while browsing it constantly has to load to show me the next few artists available while loading it will just start to play wherever it is currently pointing. This makes it also impossible to browse while playing a song because it will start playing whatever I am browsing during the current song if you stop browsing. Any was to fix?
Old 01-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #3934
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure... I do know that it took a long while to sync the music, or at least that is what the iPod was telling me when I looked at. I am more interested in knowing what kinda of hookups are on the back of the radio. I have searched the internet looking for pics of the back of the radio, I rather not pull out the radio to see it, if there are pics out there.

Overall, I wanna hook up a dedicated iPod and leave it in the glovebox so the truck essentially has a digital jukebox if needed, which leaves the USB port on the front open.

Any help with that?
Old 01-12-2012, 05:08 PM   #3935
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same problem with my iphone but i finally connected the bluetooth and I can browse the library through the phone again. Does the ipod have bluetooth capability?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:20 AM   #3936
highland2112 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
highland2112's Tacoma Gallery
Am trading my present wheels (08 DC TRD Sport 4x4) for a 2012 AC SR5 4x4. Can anyone tell me if Toyota has corrected most or all of the obvious problems over the last 5 years?
I pretty much experienced them all: windshield howl, bent tailgate, left front hub disintegtrated, broken rear springs, radiator blowout, front end actuator replaced, dead fan knob, wimpy blower, etc.
But obviously, I still like Toyota trucks. And I'm sure getting the 6-yr warranty on my new one.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:30 AM   #3937
ColoMtn is on a distinguished road

ColoMtn's Tacoma Gallery
If you have an iPhone or iPod touch, Jailbreak it and download NoAccessorySplash from Cydia and it will allow you to control music through the device when plugged into the USB port
Old 01-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #3938
kryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkryten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kryten's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Tacoma, the winner of the midzise truck shootout, including Nissan Frontier, Suzuki Equator, Honda Ridgeline, Chevrolet Colorado, GMC Canyon and Ford Ranger, by www.pickuptrucks.com

Full article:
http://special-reports.pickuptrucks....-overview.html

Skip to results:
http://special-reports.pickuptrucks....t-results.html
Old 01-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #3939
Just Enjoy Life!!
Fern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shedFern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: San Antonio Fire Department
Name: Fernando
Fern's Tacoma Gallery
^^ More reason to be a proud owner of one!
Old 01-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #3940
Quadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant futureQuadsix has a brilliant future

Air Force: Surveillance
Name: Don
Quadsix's Tacoma Gallery
I'll second that!!!