LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Seat Covers for 2nd Row bench seats

Old 08-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
WVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWVTacoma08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ryan
WVTacoma08's Tacoma Gallery
Seat Covers for 2nd Row bench seats

Was curious if anyone has found a seat cover (WetO or ?) that will fit nicely on the 2nd row bench seats on a 4 door?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...os-covers.html
Just came to the conclusion that there are no covers unless custom ordered, MUCHO DENERO. Katzkin makes leather seat covers, fit very nice from pictures (looks factory). Wet okole fit very nice too. Try there websites, can check out customizing, options and pricing.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I think you answered your own question, Wet Okoles fit nicely. I had a set of neoprene covers from Autoanything that fit great but started to rip after a year and a half of use. There's also the leather option if that's your thing.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:29 AM   #4
StanBo is on a distinguished road

Name: Stan
StanBo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to StanBo
I have had a set of WetOs for a year and change now and I dig them. Got them front and back two tone black and gray.

They held up to a years worth of me sitting in them and two booster seats in the back.

I would do them again in a heartbeat. Those and the weathertech digital liners. Great for kids, dirt, snow and rain.

I took them off this weekend because when I attempted to trade my truck in. Damn the interior is boring without them!

Also you get a cover for the center armrest which is more comfortable then the plastic top.

Products Discussed in this Thread