Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

what to do with $4500

Old 10-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #81
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
I can't beat that deal. Here in NJ I require at least 80%.
I guess all that spray tan and hair gel is pretty expensive in NJ.
Old 11-02-2008, 11:45 PM   #82
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so i ordered my wheels and tires on friday but i'm still trying to decide on the lift. does anybody have the camburg coilover lift?
Old 11-02-2008, 11:58 PM   #83
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
what wheels and tires?
Old 11-02-2008, 11:59 PM   #84
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Donate it all to Obama!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:07 AM   #85
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
what wheels and tires?
33" BFGoodrich KM2 with black pro comp rock crawler wheels
Old 11-03-2008, 12:14 AM   #86
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
33" BFGoodrich KM2 with black pro comp rock crawler wheels
sweet! so there's about 1/3 of the money.... what are you going to do with the rest? Still need the lift, going to put anything else on?
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 AM   #87
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
well i definitely want to get the scangauge but i don't think i'll get anything else for the truck for awhile, i'm gonna get smoked cab lights for my boyfriends truck and then keep whatever is left in the bank
Old 11-03-2008, 12:39 AM   #88
Quitting is for Quitters
awymore997 has a spectacular aura aboutawymore997 has a spectacular aura about
Name: Andrew
awymore997's Tacoma Gallery
Check out TTORA's suspension and late model tacoma forums, for all the crap they get, they arent afraid to tell ya how they really feel about a product.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:32 PM   #90
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
to late she spent it already.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:00 AM   #92
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acesii View Post
Roth IRA...?
better late than never!!!
Old 03-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #93
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
hmmm i didn't even think about that. me and my boyfriend have been talking about buying one together. i could save the money until he has money to pay for half...hmmmm i have lots to think about.
I suggest that you not buy things as a couple until you have paper in between yall saying who gets what...
Those kinds of things get ugly
Old 03-03-2009, 07:57 PM   #94
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
seat covers, floor mats (weather tech),bed mat,bull bar,tube steps, , and put the rest away for now.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:59 PM   #95
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
oooh!
LAMBO DOORS!
Old 03-03-2009, 08:03 PM   #96
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoManChach View Post
I suggest that you not buy things as a couple until you have paper in between yall saying who gets what...
Those kinds of things get ugly
thanks for the advice buuut too late!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
seat covers, floor mats (weather tech),bed mat,bull bar,tube steps, , and put the rest away for now.
this thread is pretty old but thanks for the input!

went with coilovers, ucas, wheels and tires