Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Took the Plunge...

Old 08-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Took the Plunge...

Went to the Toyota dealership last night and FINALLY got the Tacoma I have wanted since I was 16 and saw the Gen 1's. Short Bed Double Cab, TRD Off Road 4x4 in light grey. Negotiated them down to a decent price, and a manageable payment. Went out today and picked it up, got the windows tinted, and removed the mudflaps. I have some plans for this bad boy, so I'm sure you'll hear from me.

Anyone wanna buy the Mud Flaps? Lol

Old 08-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Congrats.
Old 08-23-2011, 03:03 PM   #3
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great. Congrats !!! Im sure you are excited as i am. Cant wait to mod.

Old 08-23-2011, 03:05 PM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the new ride
Old 08-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
North Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shedNorth Star is one of the sharper tools in the shed

North Star's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:14 PM   #11
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the NEW TACO, and welcome to TW!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:22 PM   #12
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW

Old 08-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #13
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I love that color! You will never have to wash it.

Smoked factory lights really compliment the silver, congrats!
Old 08-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #14
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck man, keep us updated!

Where in south florida are you!?
Old 08-23-2011, 04:35 PM   #15
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks all for the compliments. I'm actually in Palm Beach, Fl. First things first, I need a Tonneau (?) Cover. I don't worry about theft, so I'm just looking for an inexpensive roll up one.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #16
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck and expect alot of pm's about the flaps
Old 08-23-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Rig. I would re-think ditching the flaps as you will start to notice rock chips on the paint without them. As ugly as they are they do a good job keeping the crap from beating the front doors and rear lower quarter panel too badly.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
I was just in Boca. Love the area.
Old 08-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #19
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats ! Those flaps get $125 + .