Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma World Collage Project - Post your front end!!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDMcompliant's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World Collage Project - Post your front end!!

TO ENSURE YOU GET A SPOT ON THE POSTER, PLEASE FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES AND EXAMPLE PICTURES AS CLOSELY AS YOU CAN!

Hey guys,

So I want to start collecting pictures of front end shots of folks' Tacomas in hopes to have enough to make a poster composed completely of different types of trucks in all types of environments (mall crawlers, trophy trucks, stock trucks, x-runners, rock crawlers, etc.)

Hoping to get a variety of trucks in a variety of settings, clean, dirty, doesn't matter. Thought it would just be cool to see how many different kinds of rigs there are, side by side. To give you and idea of what it's going to look like, here's the picture I'm using for my truck:

And here's how I will eventually compose the poster (it will not just be my truck, but just to give you an idea :P)

Imagine it with a bunch of different trucks. I think it would look pretty damn cool!

I'll refine the design of the poster when I get all the pictures. I just slapped the Toyota Trucks logo on there just to give it a little something. I'll make a few designs, i think.

That being said, post your pics!! Here are some guidelines:

1. Try to take it with as good of a camera that you can. (No iPhone photos, please :P)
2. When lining up your shot, try to be directly head on with the truck (not at an angle), and center the shot right at the bottom center of the grill (use my shot as reference)
3. Take your shot wherever you like (street, rock, sand, snow)! The more variety, the better. Just follow the above guidelines.
4. Daytime shots only, please!

Examples:

Thanks guys!
Old 08-25-2011, 09:54 AM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
skim through here.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...t-ends-23.html

lots and lots of pics.

there are a bunch that are taken straight on and meet your requirements. let me make a list.

post #11
Old 08-25-2011, 09:59 AM   #3
Professional Amateur
JDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcompliant is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
skim through here.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...t-ends-23.html

lots and lots of pics.

there are a bunch that are taken straight on and meet your requirements. let me make a list.

post #11
Nice! I'll post the ones I'm taking in this post. If folks want me to use a different shot, let me know.

And MrGrimm's front end...Jesus
Old 08-25-2011, 10:00 AM   #5
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991

Old 08-25-2011, 10:01 AM   #6
Taco Sauce
Yota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of lightYota Toy is a glorious beacon of light
Yota Toy's Tacoma Gallery
You should remove your license plate and take another picture, and suggest the same of everyone. Otherwise you have a bunch of masking or cropping to do before they are poster-able.
Old 08-25-2011, 10:05 AM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-25-2011, 10:12 AM   #8
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota Toy View Post
You should remove your license plate and take another picture, and suggest the same of everyone. Otherwise you have a bunch of masking or cropping to do before they are poster-able.
The license plate don't matter.....
Old 08-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
only one i really have as of right now...

Old 08-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
The license plate don't matter.....
X2 when u go to meets and meet everyone they're gonna see it regardless

OP cool idea...I'll have to post up later
Old 08-25-2011, 10:46 AM   #12
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiatt1991 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUSETACO View Post
OP wants head on shots not side ones, and maybe not the grill emblem but im not sure
Will this work?
Old 08-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #13
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
All I have is a crappy cell phone camera
Old 08-25-2011, 10:55 AM   #14
WaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Michael
WaGood24's Tacoma Gallery
Cool project! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma World Collage Project - Post your front end!!-dsc00838.jpg  
Old 08-25-2011, 10:56 AM   #15
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
OP wants head on shots not side ones, and maybe not the grill emblem but im not sure
Will this work?
You are correct about the side shots and emblems

And sick rig!! Damn. Is it possible to take the shot long-ways? (Landscape/horizontally)
Old 08-25-2011, 10:57 AM   #16
Professional Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaGood24 View Post
Cool project! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out!
This shot works!
Old 08-25-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
WaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the roughWaGood24 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force:
Name: Michael
WaGood24's Tacoma Gallery
In case you didn't want my wife's car in the background here's a dif one.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma World Collage Project - Post your front end!!-dsc004351.jpg  
Old 08-25-2011, 11:00 AM   #18
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #20
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery