1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Good By Spacer!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by GeatWhiteNorth, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Aug 25, 2011 at 11:40 AM
    GeatWhiteNorth

GeatWhiteNorth [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Morgen
    Victoria BC
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD DC LB
    LR UCA's, 5100 all around, OME 885, add a leaf, Elite Sliders, 285's
    So i bought a used 05 double cab about a year ago, didnt know much about trucks and suspension, sure enough it had a 3" rev teck spacer lift in it. At the time i didnt care, I finally had my own truck and it looked pretty bad ass with the lift. Now about one year later, thanks TW, and months or research i have ordered and just received my new lift. I decided to go with 5100 all around, 885 coils and light racing uca,s, I also added the 13mm top plate spacer because i have a double cab LB and i wanted a full 3 of lift. A local shop is going to build me an add a leaf for the rear once the lift is installed. I have recruited a friend of mine who is a mechanic at a car dealership to help me with the install.
    So do you guys have any words of advice before i install my lift?
    Wish me luck!

2. Aug 25, 2011 at 12:22 PM
    korslite

korslite Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Bellingham, WA
    Vehicle:
    DCLB Sport
    FOX 2.5 RR's, TC UCAs, TC Spindle Gussets, Allpro Expedition leaf pack, Fox 2.O RR w/ Comp adjusters, 17" ATX Artillery, BFG AT 285's, de-scooped, custom sliders, custom bedrack, Brute Force Fab bumpers, Smittybilt XRC8 winch, ARB locked Rear diff
    Congrats on the upgrade! You will love the improved ride im sure. Post pics when you get it installed. Love seein the DCLBs lifted. I've got one just like yours on the other side of the sound!

Products Discussed in

To Top