Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SOLD MY 05 ACCESS CAB AND BOUGHT AND 06 DOUBLE CAB. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Old 08-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #1
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
joshy523's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD MY 05 ACCESS CAB AND BOUGHT AND 06 DOUBLE CAB. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

My friend had been bugging me to sell him my truck and I had been wanting a double cab so I sold it and bought me this what do you guys think? let me know

old truck

new truck
Old 08-25-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
soljah111 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
soljah111's Tacoma Gallery
Great come up, truck is bad ass...
Old 08-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Nice rig mon!
Old 08-25-2011, 11:54 PM   #4
joshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to beholdjoshy523 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I like it a lot and for some reason it rides better than my old one and I feel the engine a little stronger even though it has more miles
Old 08-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #5
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
I liked the access .
Old 08-26-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a match made in heaven. Nice upgrade.
Old 08-26-2011, 05:41 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice upgrade man!
Old 08-26-2011, 05:48 AM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
psh....this change happened like 2 years ago haha nice dude.

the "new" one looked good the other day i stopped by you house
Old 08-26-2011, 05:48 AM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Nice upgrade man!
X2
Old 08-26-2011, 05:49 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You moving the plate bumper over to the new one?
Old 08-26-2011, 09:01 AM   #12
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Lovin the DC! Whats the lift/level on it? Billies and AAL?

edit... I'm dumb, that looks taller than a billy and AAL...
Old 08-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #13
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
i'm an access cab man myself. both trucks look great though!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:06 AM   #14
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
doublecab FTW!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #15
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Both trucks definitely look awesome... but the dub cab wins it! Awesome truck!
Old 08-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #16
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
I own a 2010 DC but actually like the look of the Access cabs better. They are just shit when you have kids. My 2000 is an extra cab and I hate putting the kids in there for any length of time. Still, I think you got a nice new truck there--looks great!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #17
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
I like. Looks like a good truck
Old 08-26-2011, 12:10 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
psh....this change happened like 2 years ago haha nice dude.

the "new" one looked good the other day i stopped by you house
Ha Ha Ha, I got it like a month ago but was to busy to take pictures
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
Lovin the DC! Whats the lift/level on it? Billies and AAL?

edit... I'm dumb, that looks taller than a billy and AAL...
it came with a 3 inch spacer but i changed it to billys set on high and spacers on the back
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
I like. Looks like a good truck
i love this truck, feels more stronger than my other one even though it has more miles
Old 08-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You moving the plate bumper over to the new one?
I kept it but dont think im gonna throw it on, might sell it and get a light bar, dont know yet