Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Paid Off The Truck This Week!

Old 08-26-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Paid Off The Truck This Week!

Got a small bonus at work this week. Not much but I was able to pay my truck off about 7 months early. I am loving it! Now I can take the truck payment and put it towards the credit card!
Old 08-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #2
SB11Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
SB11Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats..nice to get rid of some debt
Old 08-26-2011, 07:01 PM   #5
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
That's awesome, must feel good! I'll know in about 5 years
Old 08-26-2011, 07:03 PM   #6
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! My wife got me listening to Dave Ramsey about a year ago.... It makes paying off debt very addicting.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #7
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-26-2011, 07:43 PM   #8
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Pay off everything you can as quickly as you can. Debt free is the way to be.

So...you paid your truck off seven months early and you call that a "small" bonus? Seven months of payments equals about $3000 for me.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
very nice sir! congrats on that
Old 08-26-2011, 08:50 PM   #10
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats, I love the feeling of paying something off. I will be paying my wifes 2010 Highlander off when I get back from deployment, then it's off to the stealership to by a new Taco.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #11
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 08-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #12
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Name: Brian
fbconvert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Congrats! My wife got me listening to Dave Ramsey about a year ago.... It makes paying off debt very addicting.
x2

Congrats OP! Keep up the good work.
Old 08-26-2011, 09:19 PM   #14
charles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud ofcharles08tacoma has much to be proud of

charles08tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats!! Now more money available for mods. I can't wait as I have 8 months left.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #16
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the club, feels good eh!
Old 08-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #17
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
You must owe a lot on your credit to rather pay off your taco.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:21 AM   #18
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats. We paid ours off before driving off the lot.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:47 AM   #19
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Congrats. We paid ours off before driving off the lot.
Thats the only way to do it
Old 08-27-2011, 02:29 AM   #20
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Thats the only way to do it
Not the only way but the best way!