Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New video for the Magnaflow Offroad Pro Series Exhaust

Old 08-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
FREEDOMRIDING.COM
freedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant future

Navy: Deep Sea Diver
Name: Freedom Riding Co.
freedomriding's Tacoma Gallery
New video for the Magnaflow Offroad Pro Series Exhaust

I was skeptical at first because of hearing about the possibility of the increased resonance in the cab but I am stoked on this new exhaust
Check the vid:
http://youtu.be/yFsVVEA4sUY
Old 08-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
WingNut55 will become famous soon enoughWingNut55 will become famous soon enough
Air Force: Active Duty
Name: Derek
WingNut55's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds pretty good to me...
Old 08-27-2011, 11:09 AM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good and your truck looks KILLAH
Old 08-27-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
A company called Mbrp has an exhaust exactly like this. I put it on about 5 days ago. Installation took about 25mins with a couple buddies. The over all cost for the exhaust was $$192 shipped. If anybody interested in pictures ill post some up. As far as sound goes it sounds the same as the one in the video.
Old 08-27-2011, 12:08 PM   #5
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in pictures....
Old 08-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
http://mbrpautomotive.com/index.php?...s&part=S5322AL
Ill get some pictures up later
Old 08-28-2011, 08:08 PM   #7
FREEDOMRIDING.COM
freedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant futurefreedomriding has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
A company called Mbrp has an exhaust exactly like this. I put it on about 5 days ago. Installation took about 25mins with a couple buddies. The over all cost for the exhaust was $$192 shipped. If anybody interested in pictures ill post some up. As far as sound goes it sounds the same as the one in the video.
I looked into that one. You're right they are identical in design. The only difference is the Magnaflow is stainless steel backed by a lifetime warranty versus a aluminized steel & 3-year warranty by MBRP. I replaced my Banks "Monster" exhaust with this one and couldn't be happier. My throttle response has actually increased from the new Magnaflow
Old 08-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #8
jgray is on a distinguished road
Name: josh
jgray's Tacoma Gallery
How come u didn't like the banks?!
Old 08-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
The best part is the stock skid, haha, doesn't match that beefy ass bumper at all! Great looking truck otherwise!
Old 08-29-2011, 03:59 PM   #10
Evasive Maneuvers PMKMS
tacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud oftacobox has much to be proud of

tacobox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
I just ordered the mbrp too.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:02 PM   #11
FREEDOMRIDING.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray View Post
How come u didn't like the banks?!
Rattled like a tin can and Banks wouldn't warranty it because I wasn't the original purchaser. I'm glad that didn't though because this Magnaflow has better flow and is completely hidden from the rear of the truck.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
FREEDOMRIDING.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
The best part is the stock skid, haha, doesn't match that beefy ass bumper at all! Great looking truck otherwise!
I know it doesn't match too well but the 6" suspension lift leaves the bottom of the engine wide open. My TRD skid is the only one that actually fits with the ARB bumper. The original factory skids can't be utilized w/the 6" kits
Old 08-29-2011, 05:11 PM   #13
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't hear no exhaust over the music
Old 08-29-2011, 05:27 PM   #15
upnadam is on a distinguished road

Name: Adam
upnadam's Tacoma Gallery
I'm ordering one tomorrow. 12% discount going right now, Magnaflow shipped for $253 and change.

http://www.etrailer.com/Exhaust-Syst...eid=2011202615
Old 08-29-2011, 05:31 PM   #16
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
X2 can't here anything
Old 08-29-2011, 09:24 PM   #18
FREEDOMRIDING.COM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummins6speed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEEFY_CHEESY_TACO View Post
i video without any music so we can hear the exhaust only would be appreciated. This looks like it could be my next mod though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
X2 can't here anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
Couldn't hear it either.
Sorry guys, it's at the end of the video when he gases it. I'll get a better sound clip from in & out the cab. Let you know when I post it.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #19
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
X2 can't here anything
X3
Old 08-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #20
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by upnadam View Post
I'm ordering one tomorrow. 12% discount going right now, Magnaflow shipped for $253 and change.

http://www.etrailer.com/Exhaust-Syst...eid=2011202615
Why is this setup not street legal and not sold in cali?