Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Automatic shift knob?

Old 09-01-2011, 02:53 AM   #1
Thats what she said..
Bgwood88 is on a distinguished road

Bgwood88's Tacoma Gallery
Question Automatic shift knob?

Can anyone tell me if the Fj Cruiser automatic shift knob will fit the Tacoma ?
Old 09-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
Thats what she said..
Bgwood88 is on a distinguished road

Bgwood88's Tacoma Gallery
Your pretty much spamming the site with that web address. If i wanted a after market knob i sure wouldn't buy it from the above link.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:45 PM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
He posted the site in another thread about shifter knobs and made a new thread letting people know about the resource... I don't know how he's spamming the site. You asked about shifter knobs for an auto, he gave you an alternative if you felt inclined to try something different. Maybe I missed something but it seems to me he was just trying to help.

FWIW, the black pearl knob on that site looks pretty cool!
Old 09-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I think it will fit but it won't make you shit any faster.
Old 09-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #6
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post

Push harder?
Old 09-01-2011, 01:55 PM   #7
FY01CPO is on a distinguished road

Navy: Machinist's Mate
Name: Jeremy
FY01CPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I am going to make one out of dragon bone. Then mine will fly! And get better gas mileage...
Old 09-01-2011, 02:01 PM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FY01CPO View Post
I am going to make one out of dragon bone. Then mine will fly! And get better gas mileage...
MPG and power gains will only be had if you plasti-dip it
Old 09-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #9
FY01CPO is on a distinguished road

Navy: Machinist's Mate
Name: Jeremy
FY01CPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
MPG and power gains will only be had if you plasti-dip it
HAHA!!! I will try to find a plasti-dip breathing dragon to make it out of. It will make it last forever then! LOL