Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

computer scream on tacoma stopped working! were it shows the temp!

Old 09-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
hoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to beholdhoodratstormtroop is a splendid one to behold
hoodratstormtroop's Tacoma Gallery
computer scream on tacoma stopped working! were it shows the temp!

is it normal for the computer scream that shows the weather to stop working on 2006 tacoms?
Old 09-01-2011, 09:46 AM   #2
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodratstormtroop View Post
is it normal for the computer scream that shows the weather to stop working on 2006 tacoms?
If you are talking about the Head unit in your sig, then it is aftermarket.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mentose457's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodratstormtroop View Post
The screen on your head unit? That is would be something you would want to contact the manufacturer about.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:51 AM   #4
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Might be talking about the overhead compass/temp. If, so press the button to make sure it's not just set to off... If still nothing, I'm pretty sure there's an easy fix for it from what I've read...
Old 09-01-2011, 09:52 AM   #5
DrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrewH is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DrewH's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Might be talking about the overhead compass/temp. If, so press the button to make sure it's not just set to off... If still nothing, I'm pretty sure there's an easy fix for it from what I've read...
Yeah I wasn't sure which he was talking about.
Old 09-01-2011, 09:53 AM   #6
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewH View Post
Yeah I wasn't sure which he was talking about.
Me either, just covering the bases

oh and http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-temp-fix.html
Old 09-01-2011, 09:54 AM   #7
mentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmentose457 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
If that is the case this is the thread you want to go to:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-temp-fix.html
Old 09-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery

I can barely read this, and I have that stabbing pain like my IQ has just been lowered. Please articulate your question more clearly.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #9
My spoon is too Big!

xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mentose457 View Post
If that is the case this is the thread you want to go to:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-temp-fix.html
Ninja
Old 09-01-2011, 10:08 AM   #10
Quote:
Ninja
Que?