Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

All black Tacoma interior

Old 09-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
All black Tacoma interior

I did the led gauge mod, 48 LEDs in my dome light and blacking out my interior only thing left is getting my seats done any ideas how I should get them made???

Old 09-02-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.. How bout some wet oks
Old 09-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #3
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Katskin leather or WO covers.
Old 09-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #4
jesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud ofjesusc has much to be proud of

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
I'm getting them made don't want leather never like it.... But I'm debating if I should get them all black with red inserts or something like that
Old 09-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #5
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
What is that in the dash? I thought it was an ipad but it looks biger. Got to see it with the seats in too.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #6

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzin View Post
What is that in the dash? I thought it was an ipad but it looks biger. Got to see it with the seats in too.
It is an iPad..... My seats are tan jus haven't gotthem done yet..... My truck used to be the same exact color as yours
Old 09-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #8
Banned
06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06SR5canada's Tacoma Gallery
tweeters mounted right beside the subs ehhh thats odd
Old 09-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #9
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
The black and red looks sweet, is it a graphic or paint? Would love to see a build thread when done, def in my top 3 favorite truck so far. How is the iPad hooked up, is it to a head unit behind? always wanted to do that soundman had a video on the instillation on youtube.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:36 PM   #10

jesusc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzin View Post
The black and red looks sweet, is it a graphic or paint? Would love to see a build thread when done, def in my top 3 favorite truck so far. How is the iPad hooked up, is it to a head unit behind? always wanted to do that soundman had a video on the instillation on youtube.
thnks.....its hooked up the a single din head unit nd its mounted on a piece of plexie glass tht the ipad slides into got the basic idea from here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgN12jl_5o4
Old 09-15-2011, 05:37 AM   #11
evilx is on a distinguished road

Name: Daniel
evilx's Tacoma Gallery
The iPad mount is amazing! I have an iPhone-only head unit right now and now I want it to be an iPad. Too bad I'm lazy
Old 06-08-2012, 03:11 AM   #12
Toyaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Toyaco's Tacoma Gallery
What did you do to get the black carpet?
Old 06-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
IMO, Wet Okoles with red centers for fronts and get the red or black jump seat bottoms for the back. Get a black clock/hazard. And are the door arm rests done in black or red? Looks cool...dig the ipad, the ac control location & black carpet.