Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

drive shaft drop and axle shims

Old 03-22-2011, 05:33 PM   #21
Nick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shedNick Sells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Nick Sells's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered the shims because i got vibes even after the carrier bearing drop will I need longer bolts or anything like that.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #22
BlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant futureBlueSteel has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: James
BlueSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Sells View Post
I just ordered the shims because i got vibes even after the carrier bearing drop will I need longer bolts or anything like that.
You may need a new centering pin for the rear leaf depending on how short you cut it for your lift. I cut mine a little bit too short after my AAL for the Toytec lift and then had to buy new ones for the shims.