Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2013 TACOMA MEGA-THREAD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #22
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Oh man , the 2013 better have heated mirrors !!!!!

Let's go on Toyota's Facebook page and demand heated mirrors !
What the hell are heated mirrors for?

It doesn't drop below 35 here
Old 09-02-2011, 08:48 PM   #23
BAMF
Shiner is on a distinguished road

Marines: NFO
Name: Spencer
Shiner's Tacoma Gallery
I want:

-Manual 6-speed where 5th and 6th gear aren't the same (lower rpm's above 70mph)
-Supercharged 5.7L v8
Old 09-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #24
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I waited to buy my first truck until this one was out
Old 09-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #25
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
<-- stock

can I has ?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #26
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post
What the hell are heated mirrors for?

It doesn't drop below 35 here
HEATED MIRRORS TOYOTA !!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #27
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icepuck72 View Post
Like your taillights...what are those?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0038B...5023676&sr=8-6

Anzo USA tail lights from amazon.com

If the link doesn't work, try finding my dead build thread. I put a link there a while back.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:26 PM   #28
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To be honest with you. 4 out of the last 5 vehicles my wife has owned had them. I cannot ever remember turning them on... ever. I believe our climates are the same (100 inches of snow last year). They are overrated.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #29

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
To be honest with you. 4 out of the last 5 vehicles my wife has owned had them. I can not ever remember turning them on... ever. I believe our climates are the same (100 inches of snow last year). They are overrated.
Bullshit

You live by the ocean ?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #30
ouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedouyin2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Royal Canadian Air Force: Mobile Support Equipment Operator
Name: Ryan
ouyin2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To be honest with you. 4 out of the last 5 vehicles my wife has owned had them. I cannot ever remember turning them on... ever. I believe our climates are the same (100 inches of snow last year). They are overrated.
Not up here

I'd be all for heated mirrors with turn signals.

I'm hoping that since they added the turn signals for 2012, then heated mirror option will come out in 2013 model. Just have to wait.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #31
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Bullshit

You live by the ocean ?
No, but we have plenty of sub-zero temperatures and plenty of snow. I think they are a novelty, and not needed. Just my opinion.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #32

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No, but we have plenty of sub-zero temperatures and plenty of snow. I think they are a novelty, and not needed. Just my opinion.
I would use them all the time , when the mirrors aren't frozen , they are covered in condensation . I live 100' from the ocean
Old 09-02-2011, 09:34 PM   #33

Quote:
I would use them all the time , when the mirrors aren't frozen , they are covered in condensation . I live 100' from the ocean
If you had them, you would forget to use them. The heat will not remove the condensation. they are great for telling people your car has "heated mirrors", but they won't get used. That is my experience.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:35 PM   #34

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you had them, you would forget to use them. The heat will not remove the condensation. they are great for telling people your car has "heated mirrors", but they won't get used. That is my experience.
My experience is that heat melts frost
Old 09-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #35
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:

http://www.muthco.com/

Old 09-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #36

Quote:
My experience is that heat melts frost
It will melt frost. But doesn't get rid of condensation.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #37

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It will melt frost. But doesn't get rid of condensation.
Perfect , so I can melt frost with the mirrors rather than not be able to see , I like that .
Old 09-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #38

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Oh , I know about the Muth mirrors , thanks
Old 09-02-2011, 09:41 PM   #40

Quote:
Perfect , so I can melt frost with the mirrors rather than not be able to see , I like that .
If you remember to turn them on

Products Discussed in this Thread