Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2013 TACOMA MEGA-THREAD

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-02-2011, 09:46 PM   #42
Maats is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Warrant Officer
Maats's Tacoma Gallery
I heard through a friend of mine who has a really reliable source who works Toyota HQ, that the 2013 model will come with a Modern Warfare Black Ops 2 theme which will encorporate the TX Pro edition with special leather seats with Black Ops stitching, Black and Chrome trim accents and a 50 Cal machine Gun turrent mounted in the bed. I forgot to mention it will come with a turbo deisel. It will only be available in the middle east though.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:49 PM   #43
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
If you remember to turn them on

I seem to be able to remember to scrape them every morning
Old 09-02-2011, 09:50 PM   #44
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I seem to be able to remember to scrape them every morning
Agree to disagree?
Old 09-02-2011, 09:51 PM   #45
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Agree to disagree?
We Sasquatch people never agree

aarrrrrrrr

Old 09-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #46
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We Sasquatch people never agree

aarrrrrrrr

Good enough!
Old 09-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #47
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bullshit

You live by the ocean ?
You might be able to mount 5th gen 4runner mirrors my 2011 limited has heated mirrors.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #49
Earthlings are fun to watch!
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
12liter single cylinder
Old 09-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #50
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maats View Post
I heard through a friend of mine who has a really reliable source who works Toyota HQ, that the 2013 model will come with a Modern Warfare Black Ops 2 theme which will encorporate the TX Pro edition with special leather seats with Black Ops stitching, Black and Chrome trim accents and a 50 Cal machine Gun turrent mounted in the bed. I forgot to mention it will come with a turbo deisel. It will only be available in the middle east though.
this........would be awesome....if it would actually happen
Old 09-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #52
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChamYota View Post
Diesel, Diesel, and more DIESEL!

Ditto!!
Old 09-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #53
BAMF
Shiner is on a distinguished road

Marines: NFO
Name: Spencer
Shiner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maats View Post
I saw a COD-modded taco a few months ago...it was all black, black wheels, and had COD Black Ops stickers on the side. I laughed
Old 09-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #54
WV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the rough
WV150's Tacoma Gallery
All new engines for 2013 except the 2.7 will still be used in the reg. cab which will use the current 5 speed automatic.The excess and double cabs with the new engines will get a 6 speed automatic.The reason they did not use the 4runner dual VVT engine in the tacoma is it will no longer be available even in the 4runner after 2012.No more V6s beginning on the 2013 model.It is being replaced with a dual turbo four clinder and in 2015 an optional hybrid. 5 and 6 speed standard trans will remain the same but the 2014 model will be the last year to buy a standard trans.Automatics only beginning with the 2015 model. 2015 will be a total body redesign.Beginning with the 2015 models the regular cab will no longer be available.This is when the current 2.7 will be phased out.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:09 PM   #55
Goober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoober is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WV150 View Post
All new engines for 2013 except the 2.7 will still be used in the reg. cab which will use the current 5 speed automatic.The excess and double cabs with the new engines will get a 6 speed automatic.The reason they did not use the 4runner dual VVT engine in the tacoma is it will no longer be available even in the 4runner after 2012.No more V6s beginning on the 2013 model.It is being replaced with a dual turbo four clinder and in 2015 an optional hybrid. 5 and 6 speed standard trans will remain the same but the 2014 model will be the last year to buy a standard trans.Automatics only beginning with the 2015 model. 2015 will be a total body redesign.Beginning with the 2015 models the regular cab will no longer be available.This is when the current 2.7 will be phased out.
What's your source on this?
Old 09-03-2011, 06:13 PM   #56
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
The bum asking for change in front of the Jack in the Box.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #57
WV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the roughWV150 is a jewel in the rough
WV150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The bum asking for change in front of the Jack in the Box.
You are right, I got it from the bum in front of the Jack in the Box.Like most of the MEGA 2013 quotes I just pulled it out of my hat but for fun print my quote and as time goes by see how close it comes to reality.I am guessing it will not be far off.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #58

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For the next 12 months there will be nothing but rumors here! SO HAVE AT IT!
Was I right?
Old 09-04-2011, 03:46 AM   #59
WV150's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Was I right?
Yep,you were right.Might as well give us your version of whats coming.Gives us something to fuss about for fun.We got a whole year to build things out of preportion.
Old 09-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #60

Goober's Tacoma Gallery
At least these rumors have a source.

2013 Toyota Tacoma: The 2012 Tacoma is a relatively minor refresh, only 2013 will see a new set of engines. Rumors are that some sort of turbocharged and/or direct injection engine will be available.
http://www.tundraheadquarters.com/bl...-2011-edition/

A heavily updated version of the Toyota Tacoma midsize pickup truck is expected to go on sale this October, according to the Wall Street Journal.
The next iteration of the best-selling small truck in the U.S. won't be all-new. It will stick with the current chassis but offer a fully revised exterior and interior, said Bob Carter, Toyota USA's group vice president and brand manager. We're also expecting new engines for the Tacoma, but they won't arrive when the updated truck debuts
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2011/07...n-october.html

With the Ford Eco Boost generating so much hype, Toyota will be forced to answer the challenge, so I think it's realistic to expect a turbo .

Products Discussed in this Thread