Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Super White Tacoma Owners Unite!

Old 10-30-2008, 06:32 AM   #21
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGUT View Post
Nice rims, JGUT! Which ones are those?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:36 AM   #22
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
X2 i love those wheels!!!! brand??
Old 10-30-2008, 08:12 AM   #23
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOWLO7 View Post
oh whatever..
i like the front lights you have!
i wanna get some but they are kinda expensive :[
Money is temporary, but those lights...well, they're temporary too, but they'll look better on your truck. Here, let me help you decide:

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

Old 10-30-2008, 08:18 AM   #24
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin626 View Post
Look like XD Series 797 Spy
Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 AM   #25
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery

Thinking of putting these wheels on the truck
Attached Thumbnails
Super White Tacoma Owners Unite!-cimg1510xj1-1-.jpg  
Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 AM   #26
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Money is temporary, but those lights...well, they're temporary too, but they'll look better on your truck. Here, let me help you decide:

Haha thanks! I'm def. doing it now! Trying to decide which ones to get..
Old 10-30-2008, 08:22 AM   #27
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha thanks! I'm def. doing it now! Trying to decide which ones to get..
LightForce. LightForce. LightForce...ahh, nevermind. Get what fits and is affordable.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:23 AM   #28

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
That truck looks like it's a mile long!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:25 AM   #29
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

A badass mile!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 08:26 AM   #30
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Quote:
LightForce. LightForce. LightForce...ahh, nevermind. Get what fits and is affordable.
Shit! People get bitchy everytime I try and promote Lightforce.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:45 AM   #31
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll check them out..got a link to them?
Old 10-30-2008, 08:56 AM   #32

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shit! People get bitchy everytime I try and promote Lightforce.
They rock. Pricey, but they'll take a shotgun blast without going out.

Quote:
I'll check them out..got a link to them?
Best prices I've found for them:
http://off-roadlights.com/xcart/prod...4&cat=0&page=3
Old 10-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #33

LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks I'll check it out :]
Old 10-30-2008, 09:00 AM   #34

[QUOTE=mjp2;227470]They rock. Pricey, but they'll take a shotgun blast without going out.

Can we test that!?!?!
Old 10-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #35

Quote:

Yep, I got into a wreck last winter. Bent my bull bar all to hell but my lights were good to go.

That's a damn good price. The set I bought used almost cost me that much.

And check out www.lightforceusa.com for models and specs
Old 10-30-2008, 09:17 AM   #36
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
My 06 Super White Prerunner V6
Should I sell????
Attached Thumbnails
Super White Tacoma Owners Unite!-dsc00158.jpg  
Old 10-30-2008, 10:17 PM   #37
JGUT will become famous soon enough
JGUT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristopherl View Post
Look like XD Series 797 Spy
Yup they are the XD 797 Spy Machined Black Rims. I got them from tomzwheels 17x9 for only around 626 with shipping for all four. Great deal. Tires were expensive though, BF Goodrich AT ko's. Here's a close up of the wheels.

Old 10-30-2008, 11:37 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGreene View Post
Hey Justin626, you mind me asking how much you paid for those stepbars?

What is the name of that company? I know i've seen them before.
I paid around $550 for mine, but that also includes like $200 bucks shipping to Alaska. I bought them directly from N-Fab. Ask for Missy if you call them direct.

www.n-fab.com
Old 10-30-2008, 11:42 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
I believe they are these
http://trdparts4u.com/PD-00012-A0872-02.aspx?MakeID=1

Check those out. let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGreene View Post
I think these are the ones. Man, i'd like to have a set, but don't think I can convince myself to fork out $400 for them!...At least not right now! Ha
Close! They're N-Fab.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by -TRDMAN- View Post
Can we test that!?!?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_R2JLs0I5E