Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

WINCH BUMPERS IN CANADA?

Old 09-06-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
drewsky is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
WINCH BUMPERS IN CANADA?

Does anyone know of a decent winch bumper dealer or fabricator in Canada? Hard to find a good one through local stores, very expensive, just trying to save a buck! Cheers.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
ARB any good?
Old 09-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #5
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Yes. They r very strong but pretty heavy, so you have to upgrade to a heavier front suspension.
Old 09-06-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
Good to know! Thanx for the info.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:18 PM   #7
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewsky View Post
Good to know! Thanx for the info.

Are you planning on doing a lift or suspension upgrade ?
Old 09-07-2011, 04:07 AM   #8
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
I have a levelling lift? Did'nt want to upgrade the suspension?
Old 09-07-2011, 07:24 AM   #9
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
If you aren't upgrading the suspension an ARB and winch are too heavy , look into RelentlessFab's aluminum bumper , it weighs 55 lbs + whatever your winch weighs
Old 09-21-2011, 05:04 AM   #10
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
Found a local who builds bumpers! I will post pics next week when it gets installed! Also getting a headache rack with side rails. Gonna look awesome!!!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Found a local who builds bumpers! I will post pics next week when it gets installed! Also getting a headache rack with side rails. Gonna look awesome!!!

Who in kelowna builds bumpers??
Old 02-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It's been 5 months , let's see it
Old 02-12-2012, 05:05 AM   #14
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
Totally forgot to post pics,sorry! The bumper an racks were made from a guy in Salmon Arm, his company is called Bush Gear!!! He is a great guy, tradesman, and I get commented on the bumper everywhere I go! The bumper is unique, and has some pretty cool angles. I haven't tested the bumper/winch system yet, but seems very sturdy. I did have to upgrade my coils to the OME 886. Now that I have a winch, I'll probably never get stuck! lol I'll post better pics soon!
Cheers[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-12-2012, 05:06 AM   #15
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
[IMG=http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8369/hunting2011028.jpg][/IMG]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 02-12-2012, 05:10 AM   #16
drewsky's Tacoma Gallery
You can reach him at bushgear@hotmail.com His name is Clint.
Cheers. Tell him drewsky sent ya!!!
Old 02-12-2012, 05:26 AM   #17
RevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shedRevAdam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
RevAdam's Tacoma Gallery
That bumper is pretty sweet!
Old 01-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #18
Compton is on a distinguished road

Name: Cory
Compton's Tacoma Gallery
what did the bumper end up costing u?
did u have to go and see him for a meet and greet so that he could take measurements?

im interested in getting a new bumper as my stock plastic one just took a beating while i was doing sum xmas tree hunting in the bush
Old 01-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #20
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You can reach him at bushgear@hotmail.com His name is Clint.
Cheers. Tell him drewsky sent ya!!!

I see your truck for sale on castanet....