Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

about to order my lift (got a few ????)

Old 09-07-2011, 06:10 PM   #1
coalminer is on a distinguished road
coalminer's Tacoma Gallery
about to order my lift (got a few ????)

ok like the title says im about to order my lift but i have a few ?? i have not found in a search. i know i will do aal in the rear for 2in of lift. i want 5100's for the front set at 2.75or what ever max is. my ?? is how much lift on average can i get on the front set at max with stock coils and will 285-75-16 rub with stock steelies. oh i have a 08 reg. cab. any photos would be great.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
I cant say for sure about max lift since a reg cab is lighter overall and i didnt go with billies, but i would guess about 2.5" like they say.

Depending on what tire you get will impact how much you rub. There is a very good chance you will. Also your new tires can also rub on the Upper Control Arms on your stock offset/backspacing wheels. You should check this out before you drive too far. Might need wheel spacers to correct this.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
hard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shedhard2kill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
hard2kill's Tacoma Gallery
you will get 2.5in of lift....you will also need new rear shocks your stockers will not due....there will be alil rubbing but you will need wheel spacers to run that tire as the tire will rub the uca (upper control arm).....you will also need to trim alil off the inner fenders