Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

what's a good price???

Old 09-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #1
hecty is on a distinguished road
hecty's Tacoma Gallery
what's a good price???

i've been tacoma shopping for the past 3 days now and twice i've been literally a few hours short of getting the exact tacoma i want.

long story short, what is a good price for a 2011 double cab, long bed, trd sport w/ jbl right now??? everywhere i go msrp hovers at about 30k . . . any advice on price and how to negotiate the crap out of this car will be helpful.....
Old 09-08-2011, 11:46 PM   #2
slmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shedslmgt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
slmgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hecty View Post
i've been tacoma shopping for the past 3 days now and twice i've been literally a few hours short of getting the exact tacoma i want.

long story short, what is a good price for a 2011 double cab, long bed, trd sport w/ jbl right now??? everywhere i go msrp hovers at about 30k . . . any advice on price and how to negotiate the crap out of this car will be helpful.....
An '11 DCLB TRD Sport w/ JBL package + Towing + DRL + Carpets + Deluxe 6-disc changer = ~$30K MSRP. A good price would be anything around 28.5. A great price would be under 28.

Truecar
Old 09-09-2011, 02:10 AM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Man if you could get one at that price here in Hawaii that would be a steal, i believe they run around 31-34 here in Hawaii
Old 09-09-2011, 03:11 AM   #4
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
www.truecar.com

Don't leave home without it. It can save you thousands. Find the exact vehicle you want on a participating dealer's lot. Then match the specs in TrueCar and generate a quote from local dealers. Take that quote into the dealer.
Old 09-09-2011, 03:14 AM   #5
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
28.5 would be about right. If you're a member of Costco they actually have a thing setup with toyota where you get a good price without having to haggle. it says 27.5, but that is 2wd, v6. Here is the calculator thingy http://www.costcoauto.com/