Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bed Power Outlet

Old 09-09-2011, 02:19 AM   #1
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Power Outlet

Saved my but today....My home is located in NEPA where severe flooding has been taking place, although my home is just a few doors up out of flood zone, power was still cut to my house just to be safe.

My sump pump stop working due to no power, I already knew that my truck would not power my big sump pump because i tried in last weeks hurricane when we lost power for only a few minutes.

Tonight water started to back up pretty good in my basement and I remember having a small submersible pump that is much less power than my big one...low and behold i hooked it to the truck, and it worked great. I always made fun of this feature because the most i could power was a cell phone, tonight it was worth its weight in gold.
Old 09-09-2011, 02:24 AM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
TACO comes to save the day, oh what a feeling!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:47 AM   #3
I like the Anaheim Ducks
Okeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shedOkeetee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Okeetee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogiboy View Post
Things like this makes you proud of owning a trd taco
No doubt!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:52 AM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Time for a generator.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:05 AM   #5
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Time for a generator.
agreed...