|09-09-2011, 08:04 AM||#1|
How to disconnect passenger seat belt buzzer?
Does anyone know how to disconnect the Tacoma passenger seat belt buzzer which goes off when my dog is in the seat if the belt isn't fastened? Thanks.
|09-09-2011, 08:08 AM||#2|
Here's the right way to do it.
Seat belt chime
1. Turn the ignition switch on (without starting car)
2. Press the ODO/TRIP switch until the odometer displays "ODO"
3. Turn the ignition switch off
4. Turn the ignition switch on
5. Press ODO/TRIP switch immediately (within 6 seconds after turning the power switch ON) and hold it down for 10 seconds or more.
6. Continue holding the ODO/TRIP switch and fasten the front drivers's side seat belt.
7. Check that the odometer displays either "b-on" or "b-off" (it will be "b-on")
8. Press the ODO/TRIP button to change the display to "b-off".
9. Turn the ignition switch off.
10. Turn the ignition switch on while depressing the brake pedal.
11. Check that no buzzer sounds when setting on the front passenger seat.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|seat belt buzzer?||goforlow||4Runners||2||01-27-2012 06:33 PM|
|Seat belt buzzer||FIRTH4X4||2nd Gen. Tacomas||11||12-23-2011 03:27 PM|
|seat belt buzzer driven me insane||tate cochran||New Members||4||08-31-2011 08:46 AM|
|Seat Belt Buzzer||timkins42||2nd Gen. Tacomas||7||02-16-2011 07:34 PM|
|Seat Belt Buzzer||Ranger08||Technical Chat||15||09-24-2008 02:35 PM|