Bed Liner on Badges

Old 09-09-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
TACSNOW is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Liner on Badges

Anyone ever coated their badges in bed liner with this:

http://duplicolor.com/products/bedArmorAerosol/

I was going to black mine out but I thought about this and it sounded cool in my head. Just wondering if anyone else had experience with it or pics of how it turned out.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:18 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
yep, its been done. Theres a function on here called "Search", works wonders.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
Searched and found nothing.

Thanks for your help though. I got an idea for a new sig for you:

New Jersey, where douche bags are born and raised.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:04 PM   #4
TACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to allTACK is a name known to all

TACK's Tacoma Gallery
ooooh it's on!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:08 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACSNOW View Post

Yeah I used bed liner on my grill tossed the badges though. It would look BA though. Do it!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:10 PM   #6
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
Thought about the grill surround as well. Probably just try to match it to my hood.

Pretty easy to get it to cover/stick though?
Old 09-09-2011, 09:13 PM   #7
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yeah but that chrome paint Toyota uses is a bitch man. NOTHING STICKS TO IT AT ALL!!
Old 09-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #8
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot. I'll have to sand it down best i can, maybe some adhesion promoter. Or just stop being cheap and buy a sport grill surround haha.

Nice truck by the way. Always liked the speedway blue on black match up.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:39 PM   #9
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW... I sanded down my front bumper that had light damage and sprayed it with this.
I liked the finer grain of the spray vs some thicker alternatives.

WARNING* This shit is highly addictive and you'll find other areas of your truck to use this on. See Build.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACSNOW View Post

Good one! you couldnt have searched long or hard since theres 3 people who commented on the thread about doing it, or plasti-dip
Old 09-09-2011, 10:00 PM   #11
TACSNOW's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Aplha, I'll check it out. My truck came with some chrome license plates, maybe i'll test it out on that and see how it works.

Jersey - Didn't ask about plasti dip. Thats obviously been beaten to death. Just cause they commented doesn't mean they have a post/diy about it. You seem to be the only one bothered by this post. If its that bad, I would have 1 helpful post and 6 posts about me using search.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #13