Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma - Cali power outage prepared

Old 09-09-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
tony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nicetony92629 is just really nice

Name: Tony
tony92629's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma - Cali power outage prepared

72 hour bag...check

Communications - when cell towers are down...check

Fire extinguisher...check:

Compressed air and extra gas...check:

The power inverter worked perfectly and I had plenty of food and beverages. Piece of mind....check!
Old 09-09-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
NvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shedNvrSumR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Jeff
NvrSumR's Tacoma Gallery
Guns? Otherwise I'd say you have everything covered.

Edit* I see the handgun attached to your 72hr bag now.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:07 AM   #4
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
Dood, I was PISSED that I've been slacking on a CB - top of my priority list now w/ a larger gas can (my little 1gal is cool for the lawnmower but wont even tickle the Taco).

Left LA @ 1700hrs because of the outage. Stopped for a new LED maglight, gas, 12gal of H2O, firelogs, and Ramen. Got home, locked and loaded the 15-22 and 1911, and sat around working on the AR until the lights came on. Thanks to Tacoma the Blackberry and Kindle were fully charged and kept me company.

Dont get me wrong, I live in a "safe" area but if you were a theif, would you rip off the people in a dangerous sh*t hole or go the the nice area where people feel safe, dont know personal or property security, and have lots of nice stuff?