Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New wheels and tires check them out

Old 09-10-2011, 12:42 PM   #1
Sanders17 is a jewel in the roughSanders17 is a jewel in the roughSanders17 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Reed
Sanders17's Tacoma Gallery
New wheels and tires check them out

17x9 XD Spys with Nitto Terra Grapplers 31's

Old 09-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-10-2011, 01:34 PM   #5
Sanders17 is a jewel in the roughSanders17 is a jewel in the roughSanders17 is a jewel in the rough
Stick on air vents. They came with the truck when i bought it.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
anybody know if 2.25 will level the front with the back?
Old 09-10-2011, 01:38 PM   #7
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanders17 View Post
Stick on air vents. They came with the truck when i bought it.
You should unstick them. Otherwise, truck looks good with the new rims.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #8
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheels and rubber
Old 09-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
Im kinda scared to. there stuck on pretty good but ill heat them up or something
Old 09-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #10
SB11Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
SB11Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good..I agree that you have to lose the air vents
Old 09-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No that will leave you nose high.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:00 PM   #12
Thanks dude i thought so but my local shop keeps telling me otherwise
Old 09-10-2011, 02:01 PM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks dude i thought so but my local shop keeps telling me otherwise
Tell them if it's nose high, the install is free, and see if they still stand behind that.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
vermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedvermintrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vermintrex's Tacoma Gallery
please remove the performance vents. unable to comment on wheels and tires until removed. thank you.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:05 PM   #15
ILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedILove2Drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
ILove2Drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
No that will leave you nose high.
Yeah you will definitely be nose high. I just went through this, I think I'm maybe closer to 2.5 in the front but I left the back stock and was WAY nose high, lifted the back now though and looks awesome!
Old 09-10-2011, 07:15 PM   #16
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
There are a couple of debadging how-tos around here. Should work for removing your vents.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:17 PM   #17
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Wow that looks nice. Those were the ones I was considering myself. Do you have a straight on side shot please?
Old 09-10-2011, 07:48 PM   #18
those who seek fear shall be followed by fear
TacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud ofTacomaMtnMan has much to be proud of

Name: Chuck
TacomaMtnMan's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Wheels!

I have the same ones on my truck But with Duratrac tires.
Old 09-11-2011, 12:35 AM   #19
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Tell them if it's nose high, the install is free, and see if they still stand behind that.
good idea. Then just add a leaf and call it a day.