Show me your subs in your access cab

show me your subs in your Access cab...
Old 09-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
saugus is on a distinguished road
saugus's Tacoma Gallery
I take it, you don't have one?
Old 09-10-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
In my 1st genner.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #5
TrueBLU08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Leigh
TrueBLU08's Tacoma Gallery
Nope i don't have one yet. I want to look into an 8"
Old 09-10-2011, 05:22 PM   #6
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nAoh1 View Post
Jl Stealthbox

Can you still fold down the rear seats?
Old 09-10-2011, 05:24 PM   #7
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jl Stealthbox

is that the back of the center consil
Old 09-10-2011, 06:54 PM   #9
saugus is on a distinguished road
saugus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Here's mine

Upgrading the factory stereo is cool.
the fuck

Strong back support I'd love to hear that.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here's mine

Upgrading the factory stereo is cool.
Good god and all that is holy ... how can you still hear?! LOL
Old 09-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #11
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, I hear fine. The comments are awesome. Here is a pic of the sub out of the box {blown} I will be repacing it soon with the new T2 1200w RMS sub.
Old 09-10-2011, 07:12 PM   #12
onesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shedonesixseven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
onesixseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks guys, I hear fine. The comments are awesome. Here is a pic of the sub out of the box {blown} I will be repacing it soon with the new T2 1200w RMS sub.
dude omfg i love you, if i had a 2nd access, thats exactly what id do, with 4ohm t2's as well. please pm me a vid when u do that
Old 09-10-2011, 07:16 PM   #13
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
dude omfg i love you, if i had a 2nd access, thats exactly what id do, with 4ohm t2's as well. please pm me a vid when u do that
Lol, ok. Want to see what these subs are capable now? Type in "hair trick" on YOUTUBE, I think he is running like 10 of these subs. He says he's running 4 18"s but we all know that's not true. You will not be the same. PM me with comments afterwards, I love to talk about this stuff.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #14
Nolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shedNolazach is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nolazach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jl Stealthbox

can you fold the rear seats down with the Stealthbox?
Old 09-11-2011, 05:19 AM   #15
nAoh1 is on a distinguished road
Name: Noah
nAoh1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Can you still fold down the rear seats?
Yes, but just barley.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:22 AM   #16
nAoh1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire View Post
is that the back of the center consil
Yeah, it slides into the center console, and gives you about a 4" left of storage space. It even comes with new pieces that fit into the bottom of the console and the the cup holders. If you have a bed outlet, the inverter has to be relocated.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:28 AM   #17

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, it slides into the center console, and gives you about a 4" left of storage space. It even comes with new pieces that fit into the bottom of the console and the the cup holders. If you have a bed outlet, the inverter has to be relocated.
do they make one for a first gen?
Old 09-11-2011, 09:06 AM   #18
nAoh1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire View Post
do they make one for a first gen?
Yeah: http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_s...hp?fit_id=1424

They are expensive, but it is a custom fiberglass enclosure with a $300 sub in it, after all. I got lucky and found one on eBay for $300.

They are totally worth it, epically in an access cab, where there is no where else to put it without taking up seats.
Old 09-11-2011, 09:07 AM   #19

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
thank you for the link
Old 09-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #20
And now for something completely different....
Priddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shedPriddle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Priddle's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is similar to isu2014 but is also locked down.