Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Parts Interchangeable?

Old 09-11-2011, 09:05 AM   #41
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
No you don't...crap I bought a illuminated 4wd switch.
Yes you did!!
I know where half of TW live!!
Old 09-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #42
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Hood and fenders look to be the same as '05-'11. The headlights look more elongated because Toyota eliminated the radius on the bottom edge of the lens. This does mean you will need the trim piece below each headlight.
Or. Buy the new piece
Old 09-11-2011, 10:06 AM   #43
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
^ Read my post again. I am not suggesting cutting the existing trim piece: "This does mean you will need the trim piece below each headlight."
Old 09-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #44
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
^ Read my post again. I am not suggesting cutting the existing trim piece: "This does mean you will need the trim piece below each headlight."
My bad. Speed reader, not so much successful at it.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #46
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcbs204 View Post
Yes you did!!
I know where half of TW live!!
Do the other half all have PreRunners?
Old 09-11-2011, 10:49 AM   #47
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
in the home page I see a full picture of the 2012 stereo ? ANd I can't find it here
Old 09-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #49
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the best interior shot I've seen...
Old 09-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #50
Banned
06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed06SR5canada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06SR5canada's Tacoma Gallery
new grill is ugly and the interior has a different wheel and radio, wow....
Old 09-11-2011, 11:05 AM   #51
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06SR5canada View Post
new grill is ugly and the interior has a different wheel and radio, wow....
Umm...you missed the new shifter knob...duh!

Fink
Old 09-11-2011, 03:19 PM   #52
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if they finally illuminated the 4x4 switch
Old 09-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #53
It works if you work it.
fbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant futurefbconvert has a brilliant future

Name: Brian
fbconvert's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if they still use the amber color to light up the climate control switches and what not. The new gauge cluster looks the same with just new LED's lighting it up. It looks like they swapped the amber color for white or light blue.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:35 PM   #54
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
You can see all the pictures here
http://www.japanesesportcars.com/des...e-cab.jpg.html

Old 09-12-2011, 05:36 AM   #55
My wife is scheduleing an intervention as we speak
mbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to beholdmbmchugh5 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
mbmchugh5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by epa4wd View Post
can't wait for you to satoshi it
exactly what i was thinking. put me on the want one list when you start producing them
Old 09-12-2011, 05:56 AM   #56
Wombat
romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedromeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Mechanic/Security
Name: Luis
romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
read the second word in each sentence of my last post.
Old 09-12-2011, 06:28 AM   #57
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbconvert View Post
I wonder if they still use the amber color to light up the climate control switches and what not. The new gauge cluster looks the same with just new LED's lighting it up. It looks like they swapped the amber color for white or light blue.
The gauges look the same as the new gauges in the 2011 TRD models.

Fink
Old 09-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #59
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin to change out the carpet with a OEM rubber floor. Now u can hose out your truck. No need for weather techs.