Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bad Week

Old 09-13-2011, 09:47 AM   #21
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
how were they rude?

i'm not convinced you at the level requiring a letter just yet. they reflushed for free? i dont get it..how is the truck running now?
Old 09-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #22
TrueBLU08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Leigh
TrueBLU08's Tacoma Gallery
Have you never encountered a rude person before? I guess I don't understand the question. They paid for the time i brought my truck back after shitty service. But i still paid $266.00 for the original service that was obviously not done correct. I should get my money back for that. Also i don't know if you looked over the whole letter but they also fucked up my paint. Answer your question?
Old 09-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #23
saugus is on a distinguished road
saugus's Tacoma Gallery
Let me get this right:
-You fuck up your tranny with the wrong fluid.
-You willfully pay for the fluid to be flushed out and replaced.
-The tech makes a mistake.
-They fix the mistake and give you a free oil change.
-You fail to understand that other people make mistakes too.
-You want everything free.

As for the paint, go ahead and pursue. And always inspect your vehicle right after it is serviced. That's what I do.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:00 AM   #24
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBLU08 View Post
Have you never encountered a rude person before? I guess I don't understand the question. They paid for the time i brought my truck back after shitty service. But i still paid $266.00 for the original service that was obviously not done correct. I should get my money back for that. Also i don't know if you looked over the whole letter but they also fucked up my paint. Answer your question?
sorry, i dont think you should get your $266.00 back. they should make it right..but no refund.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:15 AM   #25
TrueBLU08 is on a distinguished road

Name: Leigh
TrueBLU08's Tacoma Gallery
wow
Old 09-13-2011, 11:26 AM   #26
XJBaylor will become famous soon enough
Name: Keith
XJBaylor's Tacoma Gallery
It sounds like everyone (except possibly the service manager) went above and beyond to make sure that you were satisfied. Sure, it would have been better if they had been more careful in the beginning, but they didn't play the CYA game or try to shirk their responsibility. They took responsibility and tried to make it right. I would have been frustrated by the experience, but I would not have gone to Toyota for such a minor mishap. I understand that you feel more should have been done, and on that, you and the dealership have a difference of opinion.

On top of that, you claim in the letter that your transmission was damaged, but you have no way of knowing that. Making unfounded accusations will not help your case with Toyota.

In fact, after the first 3 paragraphs of your letter I thought you were writing a letter to Toyota to let them know how well the service department corrected their original mistakes.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #27
Cjd is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Cjd's Tacoma Gallery
Since they did not fill it correctly the first time. I believe that they should get checked for any damage done to the tranny
Old 09-13-2011, 11:33 AM   #28
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Well I dunno what to say about it all.

Sorry to hear about your troubles.