Notices

cant find eibach springs!

Old 09-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
Davidson is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Cody
Davidson's Tacoma Gallery
cant find eibach springs!

ive been searching and searching for a pair of springs and keep coming up empty handed. according to every website that i've checked, they dont make springs for the tacoma. but clearly they do. so i know i must just be retarded because just about everyone else has some on thier truck haha. so could someone point me in the right direction? much appreciated!
Old 09-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #4
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
^^props for admitting it. lol dont sweat it. someone is bound to help you haha its what the forums are for.