arn't you glad you drive a tacoma with 3.50 gas

Old 09-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #41
erbbq is on a distinguished road
Marines: H&S Co, 3rd Bat, 24th Mar Div
erbbq's Tacoma Gallery
$3.19 here...
Old 09-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #42
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
3.73 last night.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #43
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
I had a 07 black ram hemi. Got like 9 mpg with duals and intake. I drive a lot. A real lot. It was 80 to fill up and about 2 to 3 times in one week. I was spending like 160 easy a week or more. Traded it to my dad for a tacoma and love it. I did get bigger tires on tacoma so the mpg went down alittle but its still good. Its about 55 to fill up and last a long time. I love my tacoma and its my baby lol but there is nothing like a 5.7 hemi. That thing was so fast lol.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #44
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
3.75 here in mass
Old 09-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #45
rocky8765 is on a distinguished road
Name: jay
rocky8765's Tacoma Gallery
3.92 in folsom ca 70 bucks every 10- 12 days and getting 17.5 mpg not bad with a manual city driving only
Old 09-13-2011, 03:40 PM   #46
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I had a 07 black ram hemi. Got like 9 mpg with duals and intake. I drive a lot. A real lot. It was 80 to fill up and about 2 to 3 times in one week. I was spending like 160 easy a week or more. Traded it to my dad for a tacoma and love it. I did get bigger tires on tacoma so the mpg went down alittle but its still good. Its about 55 to fill up and last a long time. I love my tacoma and its my baby lol but there is nothing like a 5.7 hemi. That thing was so fast lol.
Yeah I miss my Hemi but I do love my Tacoma, just for different reasons. Miss the sound and torque of the Hemi, but love the mpg's, reliability, and knowing how much value the Taco is holding.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #47
Expedition Style
sierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedsierrahsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
sierrahsky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sierrahsky
Got the tacoma (4.0 w/6speed) and stock I was getting almost 400 miles to a tank almost all highway.

Lifted the truck and it dropped to about 350 to the tank.

Added bumpers, winch, skids, fridge.... Dropped to 300 to the tank driving like an egg was under the pedal. On average I get 240 to the tank.

Went and purchased an 03 Civic and I get 460 Miles to a tank (36$)....
Old 09-13-2011, 04:25 PM   #48
robsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robsled's Tacoma Gallery
I used to drive this........maybe 10 mpg......and it had a HUNDRED gallon tank!
Attached Thumbnails
arn't you glad you drive a tacoma with 3.50 gas-scan0040.jpg   arn't you glad you drive a tacoma with 3.50 gas-scan0039.jpg  
Old 09-13-2011, 04:31 PM   #49
judd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant futurejudd94 has a brilliant future
EMS:
judd94's Tacoma Gallery
in a few months my commute is about to get 15 miles longer. luckily i work 24 hr shifts so its only 10-11 days per month. im thinkin about getting a hyumdai elantra at 40mpg. put the miles on the car and the fuel savings will pay for itself.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #50
Ivan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shedIvan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ivan
Ivan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainEarth View Post
Meanwhile in Venezuela, gasoline is $0.06 a gallon. Yep you read right.

They pay almost nothing for gas, but they are still ranked in like the top 20th most expensive country to live in
Old 09-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #51
twoodcc is on a distinguished road
twoodcc's Tacoma Gallery
3.39 here
Old 09-13-2011, 05:52 PM   #53
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsled View Post
I used to drive this........maybe 10 mpg......and it had a HUNDRED gallon tank!

Hey, I know you....didn't you use to hand out free candy by the bus stops?
Old 09-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #54
robsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobsled is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robsled's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakoTruck View Post
Hey, I know you....didn't you use to hand out free candy by the bus stops?
Everywhere except in Bakersfield!!!!!
Old 09-13-2011, 06:16 PM   #55
Eurosport has a spectacular aura aboutEurosport has a spectacular aura about
Eurosport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Traded a Hemi Ram for my Taco. People said I was crazy and wouldn't save enough gas to make a difference. Well I'm averaging 5 mpg better, doesn't sound like a lot but I would be spending about $85-$90 a tank and now spending $50-$55 a tank and going the same distance. Doing the math that's about $100-$120 a month difference, not bad I say, and my Ram wasn't even a 4x4.
and how many years to break even? lol
Old 09-13-2011, 06:35 PM   #56
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurosport View Post
and how many years to break even? lol
Who knows? Thing is I plan to keep this truck for a long time. With the Ram, who knows how much I would have to sink into it for repairs. Plus this way should be more likely to stay out of trouble.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #57
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robsled View Post
Everywhere except in Bakersfield!!!!!
Damn.....touche sir!