Mod suggestions?

Old 09-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #1
RLTW
Holmana88 is on a distinguished road
Army: Team leader, 82nd Airborne
Name: Tony
Holmana88's Tacoma Gallery
Question Mod suggestions?

I used to own an 06 Tacoma pre runner and i'm looking into getting another one around the same year, preferrably in manual. What I really want to know about is mods.( tires, wheels, bumpers, skid plates, engine mods) anything and everything really that I could do to one to make it perform well and look good. I'm new to trucks for the most part and wouldn't know the first thing about the quality of different brands so any information that I can get is much appreciated.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
saugus is on a distinguished road
saugus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holmana88 View Post
I used to own an 06 Tacoma pre runner and i'm looking into getting another one around the same year, preferrably in manual. What I really want to know about is mods.( tires, wheels, bumpers, skid plates, engine mods) anything and everything really that I could do to one to make it perform well and look good. I'm new to trucks for the most part and wouldn't know the first thing about the quality of different brands so any information that I can get is much appreciated.
I have a 2006 manual. My plans so far:

Flush all fluids and swap the brakes for hawk LTS and new rotors (slotted are best). Change both air filters, with a k&n in the engine bay. Change plugs. Add support to the springs in the back for heavy loads. New tires. Retro a set of headlights with projectors. I have a hard tonneau top over the bed that looks kind of cool.