Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where to buy Eibach coil springs (not Toytec)?

Old 09-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
KingMoo is on a distinguished road
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
Where to buy Eibach coil springs (not Toytec)?

Toytec doesn't seem to ship to PO boxes. Is there another distributor for them?
Old 09-13-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Just call up ToyTec and see what they can do for you on the shipping.

Can you have them shipped to a business address, possibly?

Fink
Old 09-13-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
call them as said above, im sure they would work with you
Old 09-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #5
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
nope. I'm in Canada so my only option is ship them across border (pricey) or to a shipping outlet w/ po box.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #6
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMoo View Post
nope. I'm in Canada so my only option is ship them across border (pricey) or to a shipping outlet w/ po box.
well, your in calgary, your not THAT far north, you just need to find a buddy in great falls.

And if i recall correctly, UPS stores offer an actual address to ship too.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah if I were you I would just call them up. I'm sure they can work something out. Just be ready to pay a good amount to have them shipped though.
Old 09-13-2011, 03:13 PM   #8
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
There is a Toytec rep in Canada

Have a search , I'll try to find you the link but I'm on teh phone
Old 09-13-2011, 03:16 PM   #9
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
I called them. They said they can't do it
Old 09-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #10
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
^ ^ Done and done.

Fink
Old 09-13-2011, 03:27 PM   #11
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
I'll check it out. But I can almost guarantee that anything in Canada will be much more expensive than my other 2 options
Old 09-13-2011, 03:32 PM   #12
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
The other idea about checking to see if The UPS Store will give you a physical address to ship them to is a good one, also.

Fink
Old 09-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #13
bigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shedbigmooze is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
bigmooze's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of Eibach springs that I only ran for a few thousand km. I took them off because I removed the lift from the truck, having experienced the front diff growl.

I can get a quote for shipping if you want to PM me your postal code.

They are used, and I dropped them while moving them around the garage. The paint is now longer perfect by any means.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #14
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
a trick, if you need to ship, provide samples of a product, in my case energy supplements, which also contained a gift, which was the part i had ordered, one sneaky way of avoiding customs if you dont want to drive.

Old 10-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #15
Digit will become famous soon enoughDigit will become famous soon enough
Digit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMoo View Post
Toytec doesn't seem to ship to PO boxes. Is there another distributor for them?
This may be a little bit of a late post but you can use Montana shipping outlet in Sweet Grass. http://www.montanashipping.com/montana_shipping_003.htm. They are literately first exit after the border crossing. 6+ hrs return trip for me from Calgary.

I've used them for my TRD catback and CAI among other things. Once you register with them, they'll provide you with a physical address which is required by UPS, Fedex and freight shipping.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:24 PM   #16
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Alberta dealer for toytec is lloydminster toyota silverwood

They will redirect it to where ever, its purolator/ups thst dont do po box shipping
Old 10-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #17
likeoof808 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Civil Engineer
Name: rex
likeoof808's Tacoma Gallery
ship it to me.