LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

new sticker

Old 09-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
sicripp83 is on a distinguished road
sicripp83's Tacoma Gallery
new sticker

i was woundering if anyone has put flat black vinal in the center of their to reduce the glare from the sun. and if so any pics. my truck is black and im thinking it might look neat with the center flat black
Old 09-14-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
Jon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon850FL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
Jon850FL's Tacoma Gallery
Center of what?
Old 09-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicripp83 View Post
i was woundering if anyone has put flat black vinal in the center of their to reduce the glare from the sun. and if so any pics. my truck is black and im thinking it might look neat with the center flat black
I put one in the middle of my so that the wouldnt stop from getting attacked by polar bears flying spaghetti monster

Old 09-14-2011, 11:58 PM   #4
Thats what she said..
Bgwood88 is on a distinguished road

Bgwood88's Tacoma Gallery
His Hood?
Old 09-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #5
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I put one in the middle of my so that...
Hahahahaha
Old 09-15-2011, 12:06 AM   #6
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #7
TheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGloryFades is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Seth
TheGloryFades's Tacoma Gallery
Guessing his skewp to reduce glare
Old 09-15-2011, 04:25 AM   #9
sicripp83 is on a distinguished road
sicripp83's Tacoma Gallery
see the glare was so bad i could see that i forgot to put hood
Old 09-15-2011, 05:20 AM   #10
parrishr13 is on a distinguished road

Army: Veteran 1-22 INF, 4th ID
Name: RP
parrishr13's Tacoma Gallery
what is this i dont even
Old 09-15-2011, 05:23 AM   #11
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I put one in the middle of my so that the wouldnt stop from getting attacked by polar bears flying spaghetti monster

I see what you did there...
Old 09-15-2011, 07:33 AM   #13
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Not gettin this minute thirty back...
Old 09-15-2011, 10:43 AM   #14
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
theres a guy on here that did that and it looked pretty cool, lemme see if i can find the link

edit: here ya go
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...kin-build.html