Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pure 4x4 Bling

Old 09-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Pure 4x4 Bling

OK, I just placed my order at East Coast Gear Supply for a new ARB front locker. I always said I didn't need a front locker. That was too hardcore for me. And besides, I didn't want the increased risk breaking a front axle.

But I wanted to regear from 4.10 to 4.88 for stop-and-go commute and street performance and MPGs. And I was impressed with Edwin's fully-locked 4runner and how little tire slip he had over some obstacles at the Hollister Hills Quarry compared to me... http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post3678245
And since the shop's going to have that clamshell cracked open anyways...

So I added a front ARB to the order before I clicked through. It's only an extra Grover Cleveland, right? Damn you TW. My credit card hates you.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Money well spent!
Old 09-21-2011, 09:58 AM   #3
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
LOL.

And before the thread takes a bad "managing credit-card-debt" tangent - I always fully pay off my credit card bill at the end of the month. Even when it has a new ARB on it.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:31 AM   #4
plurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shedplurpimpin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
plurpimpin's Tacoma Gallery
nothing wrong with living the american dream... on credit
Old 09-21-2011, 10:41 AM   #5
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. I think I'm going to wait until _next_ month to ring up the install, though.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Yeah. I think I'm going to wait until _next_ month to ring up the install, though.
Should just spooled the darn thing
Old 09-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Steve now you need to get out on the fun trails with us
Old 09-21-2011, 10:52 AM   #8
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Of course! What was I thinking!
Old 09-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #9
BlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Of course! What was I thinking!
Hey if not for the whine on TC it works and costs pennies
Old 09-21-2011, 11:09 AM   #10
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice Steve now you need to get out on the fun trails with us
Yeah maybe. You know how I feel about body damage. You guys spooked me when Bruce came back from Hell Hole with a hole in his rear differential.

But I'm thinking a fall run down deer valley, once the water runoff level is just a little lower than when you guys were last there, could be cool.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:51 PM   #11
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #12
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Awwww yeah!
Old 10-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #13
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
woot!!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:12 PM   #14
Hayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shedHayes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brandon
Hayes's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looks good!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:20 PM   #15
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
<<---------Jelly!!!!
Old 11-02-2011, 12:07 PM   #17
quattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shedquattrokiwi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bruce
quattrokiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah maybe. You know how I feel about body damage. You guys spooked me when Bruce came back from Hell Hole with a hole in his rear differential.

But I'm thinking a fall run down deer valley, once the water runoff level is just a little lower than when you guys were last there, could be cool.
That was my fault for not having a rear skid on, and it was only the locker motor, (bloody aluminium).

So no excuses, I expect to see you on the Rubicon next year.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #18
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
if i did that, my wife would be pissed..

i would need to change my online name to just "moose"
Old 11-02-2011, 01:11 PM   #19
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
if i did that, my wife would be pissed..

i would need to change my online name to just "moose"
LOL!
Old 11-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #20
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i just seen this but Deer Valley is the best trail I have ever ran it was awesome! you need to hit it.