Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2013, 03:15 PM   #341
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rad tac View Post
Yeah, not Impulse Red....
Old 04-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #343
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Looking good!!
Old 04-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #344
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Thanks Susan!
Old 04-14-2013, 04:07 PM   #345
Just a Taco guy, both food & truck
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christopher
TheRedTac0's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Thanks Susan!
I still gotta get down to so-cal and get the bumper hahaha
Old 04-14-2013, 04:10 PM   #346
sirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shedsirsaechao is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
sirsaechao's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #348
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Heres mine

Old 05-04-2013, 08:17 AM   #350
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver_scott View Post
you can never get too much impulse red...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
Heres mine

Triplets
Old 05-14-2013, 01:54 PM   #351
TheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheRedTac0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pics of my 5-lugger

GOTTA LOVE IT WHEN A DESK FALLS WHILE YOU'RE HAULING SH*T!

Old 05-14-2013, 08:45 PM   #352

Excuse my terrible parking...but...I was still in the line! Also had a lot of room to open my drivers side door!

Here's my 5-lugger next to stock-man

Old 05-17-2013, 05:07 PM   #353

Did a bit of photoshopping today

Thoughts on color matching? I know it's not perfect so bear with me here.

Also I'm getting rid of the billet to finally put on my satoshi. I'm just waiting to get it colormatched.

Old 05-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #354
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery
Colormatch your bumper and your grille! I can post motivation on IG if you want Chris
Old 05-19-2013, 02:46 PM   #355

Just updating everyone with some current pictures of my Impulse Red 5-Lugger!

Old 06-01-2013, 03:23 PM   #356

Old 06-01-2013, 07:33 PM   #357
Tayysere is on a distinguished road
Name: Taylor
Tayysere's Tacoma Gallery

Tore a mud flap off today
Old 06-09-2013, 10:32 AM   #359
cowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant futurecowgirlrideon has a brilliant future

Name: Brandi
cowgirlrideon's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1370799006
Right before drivin it off the car lot a few months ago.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/att...1&d=1370799006
Washed and polished up.
Impulse red is one of the best colors! Love my truck.
Attached Thumbnails
where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-img_6305.jpg   where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-img_7374.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #360
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
ok my turn
shopping in roswell, nm

playing in the mud, got high centered. that's what happens when you drive stock!!

and now(chrome off grill broke off, but im gonna color match it, or order another one)

Products Discussed in this Thread