Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #21
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really have any cool pics. Need to head to the beach one of these days:

Old 11-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #22
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, it' s not he setting that counts, it's the truck, and thats a nice one.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:26 AM   #23
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine
Old 11-04-2008, 03:57 AM   #24
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma

My old ride...

Old 11-04-2008, 05:56 AM   #25
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my nice clean truck. It doesn't look quite like that right now

Old 11-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #26
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

red06toy's Tacoma Gallery

out on the beach last april
Old 11-09-2008, 12:49 PM   #28
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
damn good looking trucks
Old 11-09-2008, 01:10 PM   #29
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine back after $13000 in repairs after woman rearended me

Attached Thumbnails
where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-s6300077.jpg  
Old 11-09-2008, 01:13 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
this group should know...impulse red is obviously the most superior and greatest of all colors available on a tacoma

even if yall all have new fangled 05+ ones

Old 11-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #31
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
this group should know...impulse red is obviously the most superior and greatest of all colors available on a tacoma

even if yall all have new fangled 05+ ones

Thats a great looking taco.

Are you any where near Anderson Sc, I have a great uncle and aunt, other family out there. Your house reminded me of one of my cousins house.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #32
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post

Are you any where near Anderson Sc, I have a great uncle and aunt, other family out there. Your house reminded me of one of my cousins house.
im about 2.5 hrs from anderson...but thats not my house either...thats a buddy in GA house...i drove up there to do my suspension work
Old 11-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #33
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post

badass taco man
Old 11-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
Here is mine
thats a nice taco, i like the black moto metals
Old 11-09-2008, 07:06 PM   #35
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
a couple of pics of my truck. I ended up getting rid of my older tacoma.
Attached Thumbnails
where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-newtruck.jpg   where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-both1.jpg  
Old 11-09-2008, 07:09 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratton View Post
nice truck, is that a 4x4
Old 11-09-2008, 07:12 PM   #37
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco@you123 View Post
nice truck, is that a 4x4
hey thanks. Yeah the 2007 has the offroad package. And the 2000 was just a 4x4.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:10 AM   #38
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stratton View Post
Tigerfan and Stratton, those are sharp Tacomas!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:46 AM   #39
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery

Here's mine.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #40
Beach Prerunner
TheOne is on a distinguished road

TheOne's Tacoma Gallery
heres mine nothing speciajust a stock prerunner no lift or any thing

Attached Thumbnails
where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-tacoma.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread