Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2008, 02:24 AM   #41
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco@you123 View Post
thats a nice taco, i like the black moto metals
Thanks ..I think I need to de-badge it now...I'm still debating on black headlight mod though.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #42
Banjoman is on a distinguished road
Banjoman's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Impulse Red 05 Taco fom western New York

Been lurking around for some time now on this site and came across this thread so I thought I would finally post some pix of my 05 Tacoma DC. Not very many Impulse Red Tacos in my part of the state. In fact, they are so few and far between that people ask if the truck belongs to a fire dept.

Old 11-14-2008, 12:22 AM   #44
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjoman View Post
Been lurking around for some time now on this site and came across this thread so I thought I would finally post some pix of my 05 Tacoma DC. Not very many Impulse Red Tacos in my part of the state. In fact, they are so few and far between that people ask if the truck belongs to a fire dept.

Nice truck...is it just the lighting, looks like Radient Red not Impulse Red Pearl?
Old 11-14-2008, 04:48 AM   #45
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post
Nice truck...is it just the lighting, looks like Radient Red not Impulse Red Pearl?
I was thinking the same thing seeing how its look like a sport & no IR's were made in the TRD Sport.

RR or IR, Banjo your truck is awesome and modded out nicely. Great pics.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:19 AM   #46
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Banjoman where abouts in western ny. I live near rochester but I travel to buffalo and jamestown also to visit family.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #47
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotta agree, it looks like the Radiant Red.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:18 AM   #48
OK, you sharp-eyed folks got me....You're all correct now that you all brought it to my attention. The color is Radiant Red. I must have had an old age brain fart when I posted cause I couldn't remember the right color. Sorry!

Stratton, BTW, I live south of Jamestown, NY, about 10 minutes from the NY/PA border.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:20 AM   #49
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Still a good lookin' truck!
Old 11-14-2008, 06:22 AM   #50
Thanks for the nice words!
Old 11-14-2008, 06:24 AM   #51
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banjoman View Post
OK, you sharp-eyed folks got me....You're all correct now that you all brought it to my attention. The color is Radiant Red. I must have had an old age brain fart when I posted cause I couldn't remember the right color. Sorry!

Stratton, BTW, I live south of Jamestown, NY, about 10 minutes from the NY/PA border.
Nice, are you a lucy fan. My mother in law has a place in Greenhurst. I plan on headed down there a few times this winter to ice fish and stuff. I caught some killer bass this summer.
Old 11-25-2008, 08:53 PM   #52
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i didn't know they made the impluse red tacos trd sport, nice truck by the way
Old 11-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #53
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Here's my Impulse Red Pearl Tacoma :
Old 11-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #54

Quote:
i didn't know they made the impluse red tacos trd sport, nice truck by the way
They don't, Radiant Red is the red Sport TRD model.
Old 12-16-2008, 09:43 PM   #55
taco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura abouttaco@you123 has a spectacular aura about

taco@you123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid hurts. View Post
Here's my Impulse Red Pearl Tacoma :
nice taco
Old 12-17-2008, 08:34 PM   #56
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Quote:
nice taco
Thanks, you too.

Soon to be lifted with the ReadyLift SST Kit...
Old 12-18-2008, 12:04 PM   #57
ugotdubbz is on a distinguished road
ugotdubbz's Tacoma Gallery
Here's my truck.

Old 04-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #59
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
I have to add mine
Attached Thumbnails
where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-img_0076-2-.jpg   where r all the impulse red tacos, thats what i want to see-img_0077-2-.jpg  
Old 04-19-2009, 06:56 PM   #60
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Impulse Reds look good!!

Products Discussed in this Thread