Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LET IT SNOW

Old 09-23-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Nice setup.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:49 AM   #3
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
Your not aloud to say the word "snow" until November.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillynwv View Post
Your not aloud to say the word "snow" until November.
Heh... October some years
Old 09-23-2011, 11:02 AM   #5
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
looks sharp. what that run ya? have to beef up the front end at all?
Old 09-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. i went plowing once with my cousin it was kinda fun. got up at 4am.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
looks good.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #9
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
id also like to know what you paid and where you got it??? please??? also where did you get your rear leafs tsb'ed at?
Old 09-23-2011, 03:32 PM   #14
Qjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shedQjake is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Billy
Qjake's Tacoma Gallery
Leggo you're the balls bro!! You just guaranteed us no snow in the greater Boston area this year

atleast thats what happened when i bought my snow blower a few years back

Anyhow, nice set up, good luck with it.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #15
the logical one
fixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfixer5000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
fixer5000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
Tsb's were done at Ira toyota of Milford. They are real good about that stuff, for me anyway. I bought the plow at Tuck's Trucks in Hudson, Ma.
ahh tucks they been around forever. good place to deal with.. thanks for the info
Old 02-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #17
Wrangler Convert
sixdoubleseven will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
sixdoubleseven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like I am finally going to get some work for the plow (16-24") expected. maybe
Leggo - how'd the truck and homesteader do this weekend? How many pushes did you do and what was the depth? Any problem with mounds at the end of the driveway?
Old 02-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #18
slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
this was too much for my "homeowner" plow. When I tried to move thru the 8' bank at the end of my driveway I got hung up. After taking my time and doing smaller passes, things were very good. I would rate this plow good for up to 12" at a time, not 24". I only do my drive and a few neighbors as well, so it worked out good for me after a learning curve.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
Well, let's play chess.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this was too much for my "homeowner" plow. When I tried to move thru the 8' bank at the end of my driveway I got hung up. After taking my time and doing smaller passes, things were very good. I would rate this plow good for up to 12" at a time, not 24". I only do my drive and a few neighbors as well, so it worked out good for me after a learning curve.
I wondered how that was working for you. I'm sure you'd rather clear the drives once per storm, but every foot or so doesn't seem too bad. I'm guessing it goes pretty quick if done early enough. Is that a steel or composite blade?