Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2011 grill question

Old 09-30-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
2011 grill question

Just got a 2011 taco, and I'm wanting to put in a grill craft in. My dad doesn't want me to cut into the original grill. so i was wondering if i could go to a junk yard, get an 05-10 grill and use that one. Because i doubt the junkyard would have a 2011. Any input would be great
Old 09-30-2011, 01:34 AM   #2
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos316 View Post
Just got a 2011 taco, and I'm wanting to put in a grill craft in. My dad doesn't want me to cut into the original grill. so i was wondering if i could go to a junk yard, get an 05-10 grill and use that one. Because i doubt the junkyard would have a 2011. Any input would be great
It'll fit right in if you can find one...its plug and play...no problem
Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 AM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
It'll fit right in if you can find one...its plug and play...no problem
x2

If you want a new one for cheap order from these guys...I bought my color matched grille through them and the customer service is superb
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...d-new-box.html
Old 09-30-2011, 02:08 AM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
as others said no problem....You may be able to trade on here...a lot of guys are looking for the 11 grill.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:25 AM   #5
kane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shedkane is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kane's Tacoma Gallery
Try partsgeek.com don't know if what they have is exactly what your looking for but they have grills for 35 bucks last time I looked and I think I read on here that one of the guys building satashi grills on here is using those
Old 10-11-2011, 07:39 AM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe you can convince this guy to ship this one..

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ite-grill.html
Old 10-11-2011, 07:41 AM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toydog View Post
LOOKING FOR HI END BILLETT GRILL 2011 TACO SPORT WHAT MFG. DO i LOOK at thanks
A billet grill is a billet grill. They're all over Ebay.
Old 10-11-2011, 07:51 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toydog View Post
WHAT MFG GRILL DO I WANT FOR MY 2011 TACO 4X4 TRD SPORT ?
CAPS LOCK.............Welcome aboard and thanks for clearing up the question, I had no idea which one you wanted so I couldn't answer You're wanting billet grill? As was stated, check ebay, lots of them.............
Old 10-11-2011, 08:00 AM   #9
1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of1raptor has much to be proud of

1raptor's Tacoma Gallery
Search is your friend here is what I did.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...cs-inside.html