LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

bout to kill my 2nd gen!!!

Old 10-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #41
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Look at the fine print and usually these extended warranties are underwritten by an insurance company. The extended warranty you paid was more like "repair insurance". i.e. the dealer didn't expect the truck to be defect-free, they were simply betting on you incurring less than $2000 worth of repairs within the warranty period. The $50 deductible is to discourage you from harassing them on little stuff like squeaks and rattles. It's all a game.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:06 AM   #42
MajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud ofMajKong has much to be proud of

Marines: Sergeant of Marines, 4th Force Recon
Name: Johnny
MajKong's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbr775 View Post
agreed!!!! ok so got truck back today!!! had it for four days gave me a camry to drive in meantime those are piles!!! dont do well off road at all!!! its ok cause it was a rental!!! anyways they said they found a short in the blue wire going to the tps...im calling bs but we will see if it does it again or if it really is fixed. glad i bought the warranty!! invoice said $668.00 luckily deductible is only $50 so yea hopefully all is well now. majkong lets go wheeling!!!
Sounds good! Glad to hear that it's working out for you.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:04 AM   #43
84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed84Hilux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gary
84Hilux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbr775 View Post
at this point im just glad to have my truck back. i could careless bout it anymore
Glad you got your problem handled.